About SBI (State Bank of India) 2021-22 Recruitment
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest public sector banks in India which recruits officers through the SBI Bank Exams namely,
- SBI SO Exams – Specialized Officer
- SBI PO Exams – Probationary Officer
- SBI Clerk Exams– Clerical
SBI Clerk Recruitment
State Bank of India (SBI) conducts SBI Clerk Exam or SBI Junior Associates Recruitment for the appointment as Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in the different branches of State Bank of India. The SBI Clerk selection process will consist of an on-line test both SBI Clerk Preliminary & SBI Clerk Main exam and test of specified opted local language.
SBI Clerks (Junior Associates) roles and responsibilities include client interactions and related operations. Designated for the SBI Clerks are cashiers, depositors and other posts that form the face of a particular SBI Bank branch.
SBI Clerk Exams Eligibility
(A)Essential Academic Qualifications:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
(B) SBI Age Limit:
To apply for the SBI Clerk Recruitment the candidate’s age should not be below 20 years and not above 28 years.
Age relaxation is provided to reserved categories candidates for SBI Clerk Exam 2021.
SBI Clerk Exams Syllabus Pattern Recruitment Proces
- The recruitment for the SBI Clerical Cadre post is done through SBI Clerk (Junior Associates) Exam, candidates are selected through two stages of online exams- SBI Clerk Prelims and SBI Clerk Mains exam.
SBI Clerical Exams Selection process Stages of Exams
- Stage 1 – Prelims
- Stage 2 – Mains
Stage 1 : Prelims Exam pattern – (Objective Types online exam)
SBI Clerk- Prelims Exam Pattern
- Total Duration: of 1 hour
- SBI Clerical comprises 3 topics English language, Reasoning and Numerical ability
- English Language 30 Questions, Reasoning 35 Questions and Numerical ability 35 questions each carrying 1 marks totally 100 marks
- For every wrong answer 1/4th marks will be deducted as negative marking
- Sectional cut off will be considered for qualifying
Stage 2 : SBI Clerical Mains exam pattern
- SBI Clerical Mains Total Duration:- 2 hours 40 minutes
- SBI Clerical mains exam comprises of 4 topics General/ Finance awareness – 50 questions, General English – 40 Questions, Reasoning ability- 50 Quesions and computer aptitude and Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions
- Each question carrying 1 mark totally 200 marks for 2 hours 40 minutes
- For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted
SBI Clerical Prelims Syllabus
- Reasoning Ability – Logical Reasoning, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Tabulation, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding
- English Language – Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Miscellaneous,
Fill in the blanks, Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion.
- Numerical Ability – Simplification, Profit & Loss, Mixtures & Allegations, Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices, Work & Time, Time & Distance, Menstruation – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Data Interpretation, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence & Series, Permutation, Combination &Probability
SBI PO Mains Syllabus
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude – Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Inequality, Syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Verbal Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous topics, Computer Aptitude
- Data Analysis and Interpretation – Bar graph, Line graph, Pie chart (single or double), Tabular graph, Radar chart, Mixed graphs (a combination of any 2 of the above), Caselet/ Paragraph DI, Missing graphs
- English Language – Reading Comprehension, Cloze test, Para jumbles, Odd one out/ Theme based questions, Statement and Paragraph Completion, Sentence Connectors
- General Awareness – Current Affairs, Banking / Financial Awareness, Static Affairs
SBI Clerical Mains Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus – Simplification, Number Series, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation, Quadratic Equation, Time & Distance, Work, Partnership, Profit & Loss, Simple and Compound Interest Mixture and Allegations, Ratio & Proportion, Averages, Percentages.
- General English Syllabus– Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms, Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles, Sentence Correction/ Error Finding, Spell Checks, Fillers, Cloze Test
- General/Financial Awareness Syllabus– Current Affairs on the banking industry, awards and honours, books and authors, latest appointments, obituaries, new schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc. Static GK – country-capital, country-currency, headquarters of financial organizations (of insurance companies), constituencies of ministers, dance forms, nuclear and thermal power stations, etc
Features of Himalai SBI Clerk Classes
- Complete syllabus coverage –
- General awareness and General ability,
- Logical Reasoning,
- English comprehension and English language,
- English Grammar
- Quantitative aptitude
- Computer Literacy
- Inter personality communication skills
And all in regards to complete syllabus coverage as per SBI Notification
- Personalized strategy-based coaching – We understand the requirements of Students and Personalize the Strategies for each student.
- Flexible Learning – Online Live classes or classroom training or both available as preferred by students
- Life Time Validity – We support you till you clear the exams and get into your dreamed services.
- Writing Practice – From day one we emphasize the importance of writing, Essay topics and general English comprehensive activates.
- Test Series – Without practice, the test series is nearly impossible to be successful, as the role of regular tests will keep up the phase of preparation towards desired results.
- MCQ test – 50+ Objective questions test
- Descriptive – Writing test for Paper 2
- Study materials – we at Himalai understood the importance of simplified and reliable content to understand the right intention of the concepts of the subjects
- Subjective wise
- Current Affairs.
- Classroom Training – Hundreds of practice problems, covering all the levels of difficulty
- Subject Review – As per the SBI requirement Essential Maths concepts training.
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for a better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Computer Literacy – Strategies for taking a computer-based test
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always challenging, we equip skills through our Test series and analysis
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for the betterment of candidates performance
- SBI Clerk Online Coaching with Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something which is conducted as per the live Examination of the SSC board for the Real experience
- Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.
- SBI clerk online coaching with Special classes – as per SBI exams demands more or less “High-Level Reasoning Tests” and General Knowledge questions too. We organize a very special class for High-level reasoning and General knowledge questions.
- Teaching Faculties –Classes are conducted by recently cleared officers and Subject Experts dedicated to imparting the right dos and don’ts and teaching methodology