Join the Best Coaching for SBI PO to make your Career Successful
As one of the largest government-owned banking and financial organizations, the State Bank of India (SBI) enjoys maximum reach with 22,000+ branches. So, it often announces recruitments for different posts – Probationary Officers (PO) is one of those. And it allows aspirants to become part of the largest government organization.
SBI itself conducts competitive exams for the selection of probationary officers at the national level. The exam is conducted in three phases – pre, main, and group discussion followed by personal interview.
So, those who nurture a dream to become SBI PO need to join reputed coaching to get proper guidance for the right preparation to crack the exam. Himalai IAS is the best coaching for SBI PO that offers top-notch study materials to help students focus on the relevant things for preparation.
We are versed with the latest update of the syllabus and help you prepare for SBI PO accordingly. As the best coaching for SBI PO, we have a group of well-qualified faculty members who not only teach but also provide students crucial tips to improve their analytical skills, problem-solving approach, etc. to crack the exam successfully.
About SBI (State Bank of India) 2021-22 Recruitment
State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the largest public sector banks in India which recruits officers through the SBI Bank Exams namely,
- SBI SO Exams – Specialized Officer
- SBI PO Exams – Probationary Officer
- SBI Clerk Exams– Clerical
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government also those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation.
(B) Age Limit:
In order to apply for the SBI PO Recruitment, the applicant’s age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years.
SBI PO Age limit and No of attempts based on different categories
SBI PO Selection procedure is conducted in 3 stages,
- Stage 1 – SBI PO Prelims Exam,
- Stage 2 – SBI PO Mains Exam and
- Stage 3 – Group Discussion & Interview
Note – SBI PO Prelims and SBI PO Mains Exam will be conducted in online mode, further Interview will be held in face to face
Stage 1: Prelims exam pattern (Objective Type questions)
- SBI PO Prelims is an online objective test of 1-hour duration.
- SBI PO Pre comprises 3 sections- English Language, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Candidates must score minimum qualifying marks in all the sections to qualify for the next round.
- 1/4th of marks will be deducted as Negative marking for each wrong answers
Stage 2 : SBI Mains Exam pattern – (Objective & Descriptive)
- Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
- Written Test: The written Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
- The main examination is the second stage comprising 4 sections (English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning & Computers, and General/Economy/Banking Awareness).
- Descriptive test of 50 marks would be conducted immediately after the objective test.
Stage 3 : Interview (One on one Personality Test)
- Quantitative Aptitude – Simplification, Number System, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Interest, Number series, Data Interpretation, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination
- Reasoning Ability – Inequalities, Ordering, and Ranking, Directions, and Distances, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations, Syllogisms, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line Up, Grouping, and Selection
- English Language – Fill in the blanks, Reading, and Comprehension, Para Jumbles, Cloze test, Error spotting, Spellings, Phrase Idiom meaning,
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude – Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Inequality, Syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Verbal Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous topics, Computer Aptitude
- Data Analysis and Interpretation – Bar graph, Line graph, Pie chart (single or double), Tabular graph, Radar chart, Mixed graphs (a combination of any 2 of the above), Caselet/ Paragraph DI, Missing graphs
- English Language – Reading Comprehension, Cloze test, Para jumbles, Odd one out/ Theme based questions, Statement and Paragraph Completion, Sentence Connectors
- General Awareness – Current Affairs, Banking / Financial Awareness, Static Affairs
- Complete syllabus coverage –
- General awareness and General ability,
- Logical reasoning,
- English comprehension and English language,
- English Grammar
- Computer Literacy
- Inter personality communication skills And all in regards to complete syllabus coverage as per SBI Notification
- Best coaching for SBI PO with Personalized strategy – We understand the requirements of Students and Personalize the Strategies for each student.
- Flexible Learning – Online Live classes or classroom training or both available as preferred by students
- Life Time Validity – We support you till you clear the exams and get into your dreamed services.
- Writing Practice – From day one we emphasize the importance of writing, Essay topics and general English comprehensive activates.
- Test Series – Without practice, the test series is nearly impossible to be successful, as the role of regular test will keep up the phase of preparation towards desired results.
- MCQ test – 50+ Objective questions test
- Descriptive – Writing test for Paper 2
- Study materials – we at Himalai understood the importance of simplified and reliable content to understand the right intention of the concepts of the subjects
- Subjective wise
- Current Affairs.
- Classroom Training – Hundreds of practice problems, covering all the levels of difficulty
- Subject Review – As per the SBI requirement Essential Maths concepts training.
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for a better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Computer Literacy – Strategies for taking a computer-based test
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always challenging, we equip skills through our Test series and analysis
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for the betterment of candidates performance
- SBI PO online coaching with Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something which is conducted as per the live Examination of the SSC board for the Real experience
- Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.
- Special classes – as per SBI exams demands more or less “High-Level Reasoning Tests” and General Knowledge questions too. We organize a very special class for High-level reasoning and General knowledge questions.
- Interview – SBI PO Interview is a process of understanding the candidate’s personality, mental strength, and ability of Decision making and secret making skills.
- DAF filling guidance – We guide from the filling Detailed application form which is the focal point for the interview
- Personality development Training – Every person has a unique individuality while holding the uniqueness how to develop the personality development skills
- Communication – Communication is not about language it’s about conveying the right validation for the post, one must be clear and confident while facing the panel. Hence we train on communicating with confidence.
- Teaching Faculties –Classes are conducted by recently cleared officers and Subject Experts dedicated to imparting the right dos and don’ts and teaching methodology
- Complete syllabus coverage –