IAS Mock Interview
UPSC interview is the last stage of exams which will be deciding the destiny of services. Interview is not a test of your knowledge or Intelligence, it’s a test of your Personality, interviews are rooted in behavioral-based questions which ask about past situations or challenges you’ve faced and how you handled them, using Leadership Principles to guide the discussion.
Here are some examples of behavioral-based questions:
Tell me about a time when you were faced with a problem that had a number of possible solutions. What was the problem and how did you determine the course of preparation ?
What was the outcome of that choice in your life?
When did you take a risk, make a mistake, or fail?
How did you respond, and how did you grow from that experience?
What if you are not loyal to the service..?
Test of personality in context with Patriotism, Humanism, Communalism, commitment and dedication for the service and so on..
We at Himalai recorded the great heights of achievements, by securing the highest marks in the country 206 marks out 275 in interview. Under the able guidance and mentorship of Keshav sir, we Himalai students are getting into merit list with highest scores in Interview.
- Sir’s Mock Interview is incomparable and superb in India and Bengaluru. Sir has made successful students in his IAS mock interviews since 1998 in KAS and from 2005 in IAS. Under Sir’s training successful students have secured up to 206 marks (which is the 1st highest marks in India) in IAS. 206
- We conduct minimum 20 rounds of IAS mock interviews; the set up of UPSC panel will be brought in mock interviews in nurture the strength of one’s confidence.
- 100 IAS mock interviews
- Exclusive training at Bangalore and Delhi in house.
- Training by cleared candidates and experts.
- Special guidelines in DAF filling.
- In person personalized monitoring during interview training till joining the service.
- Special guidance on Interpersonality communication skills
- Personality development training on individual presentations