About Himalai – Himalai IAS Center is a civil service exams coaching Institute in India that helps Students crack IAS exam successfully.
26 years of incredible success made us No 1 Results in Bangalore and top coaching institute in India
- Himalai was established in 1998, and since then, the Institute has grown rapidly and today, it’s seen as an Embodiment of Excellence in Training, with Proven Results at an all-India level.
- Himalai started with just 6 students in a small room in Bangalore, who all are serving as Indian Administrators across the nation
- Himalai hailed as a virtually a melting point where people with different academic qualifications from every part of the country, speaking different languages and hailing from different socio-economic backgrounds come together, interact, and learn from each other.
- Himalai produced the highest number of candidates who have cleared IAS / IPS / IFS and KAS exams successfully. The legacy continues
Securing the First Rank, all-India, in IAS a Journey achieved and pursue every year.
Why to choose Himalai
Every officer was once a student like you, whose preparation was filled with Passion, Desire, Dedication and Determination, and above all – the right Guidance and Motivation from Himalai’s team that made them successful.
- Himalai is the only institute in India that is familiar with the changes in UPSC, and has adapted their teaching methodology accordingly. This is one of the reasons our candidates are so successful.
- Individual Coaching to ensure individual uniqueness to channelise in right way to clear the exams
- Our highly experienced, knowledgeable and dedicated Mentor of trainers knows the intricate details of the exam pattern. Accordingly, we make changes to our training and ensure better outcomes in the UPSC results.
- We are the pioneers to introduce special classes by cleared candidates who are joining the service to provide Live experience of learning by toppers
- The study material is simplified, precise to the point, and available both offline and online. We keep you updated: Himalai’s unique revision system keeps you update time and again, on current affairs and syllabus.
- Life time support till you clear the exams
Our success stories since 1998
- Himalai is a unique Institution with a high number of ranks, and remarkable scores obtained by students at every stage
- As UPSC changes its examination pattern frequently, we keep reshaping and redirecting our knowledge to ensure consistency, excellence and innovation in our training
- Ever since UPSC changed the syllabus for CSAT prelims in 2011, Himalai has helped several working executives from IT companies and Software Engineers – who have hectic careers – obtain good results, thanks to the quality of our training.
- When new changes in UPSC mains were introduced in 2013, topics such as Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude and Culture were newly introduced in the syllabus. We had very little time to learn these subjects and train our students but we still managed it very well which can be seen from the results.
- This was possible because our dedicated faculty who are always striving for our students success took it as a challenge, under Keshav Sir’s guidance and were successful in helping all the students clear the 2013 mains
- The Academy provides results-oriented coaching in accordance with the most recent pattern of UPSC.
- Each and every topic in the syllabus is taught in a way factoring its application in current affairs.
- The overall approach for the Training places emphasis on examination-oriented topics for better Results
- Classes are also conducted by Himalai’s alumni who are successful IAS officers today. This boosts the students’ confidence and keeps them motivated
- Himalai currently operates 12 branches all over Karnataka. There is a lot of flexibility with classes in the Morning, Evening and Afternoon on the weekdays with special classes on the weekends for working Executives.
- All the branches offer morning, evening and late evening classes to cover all categories of aspirants like students, working executives, and others
- The weekend classes are specially designed for working executives to help them relax after 5 days of work and prepares for the exams better
Classroom Sessions and Online syncronised classes
Classes are conducted on the same parameters in both online and offline classes without any changes in teaching methodologies to justify The sessions are designed in such a way that aspirants from different disciplines such as engineering, commerce, arts, medicine, etc, are taught factoring in their strengths and requirements.
- The sessions strongly emphasize training for prelims + mains.
- The sessions factor latest changes in the UPSC pattern, which demands more knowledge from general study, rather than CSAT which is more qualifying in nature.
- The intention behind the Training is not just familiarizing with basics or faculties, but to keep the student morally and psychologically involved with current social issues. This will help him/her better understand the public aspect of current affairs, which is a very important requirement for passing these exams.
We organize weekly tests and preparatory exams which help the student prepare thoroughly, reduce their burden, better understand the requirements of the exam, manage their time well, and overcome negative sentiments – all of which are equally important in order to qualify.
Our 26 years of Experienced and Expertise Dedicated Team at your service
Your journey towards your goal of becoming an IAS officer may be far or near, easy or hard, lofty or modest, but “Together we will help you achieve”.
- We believe in relevant learning, that is why we focus on the latest syllabus and how it can be applied to current affairs. This and the previous years’ question papers create a strong foundation for learning.
- We strive towards continuous improvement and ensure our services are rightly projected in the Media.
- We aim to surpass students’ expectations, consistently, and one of the plus points of Himalai is that our team is approachable any time of the day and any day of the year.
- Overall, our intention is to strive relentlessly for continuous improvement in ourselves, our services, and our methodologies keeping with the student’s requirements and changes made by UPSC.
Trust & Commitment
The challenge before us is to craft an open, responsive, effective and vibrant Public Administration system by injecting professionalism, competency and the right outlook, in administrators of the future. This can only be achieved through a dedicated and passionate team, quality of service, and the right methodologies. This will create Civil Service aspirants who have depth of character, breath of vision, and requisites skill to deliver the tasks bestowed on them. To enable all these and more, we have a highly capable technical team that is specially assigned to assist students in their preparation using various media available to them.