KAS Interview is a test of Personality but not the test of Knowledge and intelligence, KPSC Tests the Personality imparting to the services and allots the marks.
First impressions are the last impressions. Right From the way you walk into the room to how you sit in the chair; your body language is the first thing the interviewers watch out for. It is better that you remain polite throughout the meeting if the environment created by the interviewer seems to be unpleasant. This may be done deliberately to test your patience. While a sense of humor is vital to tackle the interview questions put forth, serious questions asked must be dealt with a serious answer. Just as how the first impression is important, follow the same approach to create a good last impression. A polite thank you and a handshake would be right about enough to close the interview
- 100 KAS mock interviews.
- Exclusive training at Bangalore in house.
- Training by cleared candidates and experts.
- Special guidelines in DAF filling.
- In person personalized monitoring during interview training till joining the service.
- Special guidance on Interpersonality communication skills
- Personality development training on individual presentations