The Best IAS Coaching in Bangalore – Join Himalai IAS Classes
The UPSC has declared the final result and revealed the list of all successful candidates. Now, aspirants are ready to prepare with a new energy level to stand in the queue of successful candidates and toppers. They look for the top coaching centers for both online and offline classes. Fortunately, you may find the best IAS coaching in Bangalore to prepare for success.
You may come across the names of reputed coaching centers in Bangalore. They have experienced faculty, retired professionals, and current IAS toppers to guide aspirants. They have a proven track record of candidate selection in UPSC and CSE. Choosing the coaching is essential. If you are looking for reputed coaching, where you can prepare for IAS Prelim, Mains, and Interview, you need to know several things. You have to complete the enrollment procedure, know about the next batch, and join with the hope of achieving success.
Personalize Training and Classes by Current IAS/KAS Toppers
Himalai IAS Classes, the best IAS coaching in Bangalore, has a higher success record. You can go through the details of those who have achieved success. You learn here from experienced teachers, retired professionals, and toppers. And get personalized training, lifetime validity, and fixed synchronized online and offline classes.
Lets have an overview of IAS.
Indian Administrative Service (IAS) – The Indian Administrative Service (IAS) is one among the top three All India Services of Indian Civil Services
When it is about the IAS coaching in Bengaluru, everyone takes the name of Himalai IAS Classes
IAS is a part of Civil services, which has got totally of 24 positions, this Civil Service exam is conducted by UPSC every year
- UPSC – Union Public service commission is India’s premier central recruiting Board. It is responsible for appointments and examinations for All India services, group A & group B of Central services.
- CSE – Civil Service Examination is conducted for the recruitment of All India Civil services and various posts of Group A and Group B services in India by UPSC
- There are 24 Services in Civil services which are classified into
1. All India civil services,
2. Group A services
3. Group B Services
All India Services
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian Forest Service (IFS)
Central Services (Group A)
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service (IA&AS)
- Indian Civil Accounts Service (ICAS)
- Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service (IDAS)
- Indian Defence Estates Service (IDES)
- Indian Information Service (IIS)
- Indian Information Service (IIS)
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service (IOFS)
- Indian Postal Service (IPoS)
- Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Service (IP&TAFS)
- Indian Railway Accounts Service (IRAS)
- Indian Railway Personnel Service (IRPS)
- Indian Railway Protection Force Service (IRPFS)
- Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)
- Indian Revenue Service (IRS-IT)
- Indian Revenue Service (IRS-C&CE)
- Indian Trade Service (ITrS)
Group B Services
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Services (AFHCS)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Civil Service (DANICS)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands Police Service (DANIPS)
- Pondicherry Civil Service (PCS)
- Pondicherry Police Service (PPS)
For selections to any of the above-mentioned services, one must clear CSE Civil service exams and secure rank based on their performance. That rank will enable the recruitment of the services.
Make your goal to reality with Himalai the IAS coaching in Bengaluru. Check out the links below to explore more.