Himalai for Success
Guided Individual plan
Get everything you need to reach your dream position.
Tell us what you want to achieve for your Dream position KAS, so we can build you an individualised customised Exam preparation plan and a personalised training tips, guidance, classes and resources for every step of the way.
Customised Exam preparation experience
Make corrections as you go.
Track new goals, correct your exam preparation and follow topic wise as your preparation progress.
Quickly get to what matters most.
Get anything you want to revisit, and easily connect with mentors and content most important to you.
Track goals for as many times as you'd like.
You can track goals and see progress for each subject or many, and share your concern on Exam preparation, access to mentors at any time.
Get individual Preparation today.
Individual preparation includes Specific student wise Planner, Simplified Materias, Test series, Assignments.
- Classes are moulded around KPSC syllabus
- Flexible Learning -Synchronised Online classes and classroom training or both available as preferred by students
- Classes are taken by Himalai alumins IAS, KAS. who are serving officers now and Subject Experts
- Enjoy the Benefit of Life Time Validity
- Access to 24 years of Rich resources.
- All general studies will be taught on subject wise, topic wise and chapter wise
- Individual based special classes will be additional to the students along with ongoing classes
- Every students preparations are individually monitored by the mentors everyday
- Simplified Summary Based study materials – Exam oriented Simple summary based study materials for all the subjects for quick recap of the concepts both in Hardcopies and Online.
- Test Series and Quizzes – Test are conducted regularly both on Online and Offline Daily, Weekly and Monthly on Current affairs, subject wise, topic wise and chapter wise.
- Current Affairs – Exclusive classes, materials, quizzes and periodicals for Current Affairs on Monthly, weekly and daily
- All are well specialized on Exams standard
- State and National Affair
- International Affairs
- Contemporary issues specific to Socio economical India
- Special focus on Editorials
- Government of India Events and schemes
- International Organization etc.
- Economic survey of India.
Three Rounds of Revision classes
KAS Mains Course Details
- Full fledged online and offline classes for GS 1, 2, 3 Ethics, Essay
- 100 Written test series Each with Writing practice.
- Real time preparatory exams
- Classes and training by Cleared candidates and subject experts
- Exclusive access and part of the team who has cleared exams recently
- Synopsis of Question and answers – Soon after the completion of every Test a gist’s of Explanation will be provided for better understand and clarity on concepts
- Writing Practice – Writing practice will be provided as per the syllabus standards of KPSC KAS Mains for GS 1, GS 2 GS 3 Essay and Ethics integrality classes and Evaluations during Mains preparation classes for
1. Quick recap,
2. Easy understanding and
3. Subject and concept clarity
4. Time Management
5. Increasing the speed of writing
6. Answering skills
- Performance and analysis – Individual performance will be analysed by the evaluation of answers scripts written by the students and special classes are conducted based on the Performance and analysis
- Internal Relations and Indian society – counselor
- 24/7 library and Support, inhouse stay, With direct access to 24 years of Expertise and facilities.
- 100 mock interviews.
- Exclusive training at Bangalore in house.
- Training by cleared candidates and experts.
- Special guidelines in DAF filling.
- In person personalized monitoring during interview training till joining the service.
- Special guidance on Interpersonality communication skills
- Personality development training on individual presentations
Access to 24 years of rich resources.
- One on one Discussion
- Live Discussion, Live Classes
- Classroom Training
- Recorded classes
- Revision Classes
- Test Series
- Preparatory Exams
- Mock interviews
- Free Counseling and support for other Exams
- Government jobs career Guidance.
- Reading Rooms
- Access to mentors officers
- 24/7 facilities
- Modern facilities in house Stay facilities for Mains and Interview Students.
Sources for Classes, Materials, Test series, preparatory Exams, Assignments:
- Karnataka state Education board
- NCRT Books
- Standard Text books
- Previous year cleared candidate’s materials
- In house Mentors materials
- Government Karnataka and India Documents
- Government Karnataka and India periodicals
- News reports Karnataka, India, International, Neutral bodies.
- India Year Book
- Karnataka Year book
- Recognised individual organisations publications.
- KSPC Public Documents and Periodicals
- Classroom Training
- Regular classes: Daily.
- Weekend Classes: Saturday and Sunday
- Duration of complete classes 1500-2500 hours,
- Crash Course: 250 Hrs of classes
- 12 Centers around Bangalore and Delhi.Rajajinagar, Chandralayout, Malleshwaram, RT Nagar, Sahakarnagar, Kalyannagar, Marathahalli, Indiranagar, Koramangala, Jayanagar, Jp Nagar, Basavanagudi.