LIC ADO online coaching Maximizes your Chance of Qualifying Exam
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is a reputed insurance provider that gives chances to people to work with it and make their careers successful. As a government-owned insurance organization, it recruits candidates for various positions – Apprentice Development Officers (ADO) is one of those. It is one of the preferred opportunities for candidates seeking a government job.
As far as the selection of LIC ADO is concerned, the organization conducts online tests for selecting candidates. Besides, a personal interview is a part of the final selection. So, if you are looking to secure your position in this competitive exam, you need to search and join a renowned LIC ADO online coaching.
We are one of the top-rated LIC ADO online coaching center, which helps students in preparing for exams and cracking them successfully. Since we run the classes in the online mode, you get the liberty to learn with your own schedule and indeed from the comfort of your home.
We have a group of top faculty who know how to make preparation most effective and guide you accordingly. They focus on your weakness and give the right tips and tricks to make the same your strength.
About LIC ADO
Over 245 Insurance Companies and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned LIC.
It deals in all the financial services and provides facilities such as
• Life Insurance,
• Health Insurance, and
• Investment Management,
• Banking services and investment on Mutual Funds to its customers.
Headquartered in Mumbai, (India) LIC was founded on 1 September 1956
The applicant shall have completed 21 years of age (in completed years) and not more than 30 years of age (in completed years) as on 01.05.2020 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1990 and not later than 01.05.1999 (both days inclusive).
Age Criteria based on caste category
LIC ADO exams Educational Qualifications eligibility
- For Employees category and Agents category in both Urban and Rural areas- Applicant shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India,
- An applicant from Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer in both Urban and Rural area shall possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in India established under a statute or approved for the purpose or the Fellowship of Insurance Institute of India, Mumbai.
Note – Preference may be given to those applicants who have good knowledge of insurance marketing and also those who possess a Masters Degree in Business Administration in Marketing or Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing from a University in India established under statute or by an Institute approved by the All India Council for Technical Education or a recognized Institution.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of online test followed by an Interview of those who qualify in the online test and subsequent pre-recruitment Medical examination.
(I) On-line Test for Open Market Category
Selection of Apprentice Development Officer from Open Market Category will be done through two phase examination.
LIC ADO 2020 Prelims Exam
Preliminary Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. The test will have three sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
- Note – *English Language test will be of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking.
- Candidates equal to 20 times the number of vacancies in each category, subject to availability, will be shortlisted for Main examination.
Main Examination consisting of objective test will be conducted online. Main examination will consist of objective tests for 150 marks.
Interview Process – 37 Marks
Himalai LIC ADO exams class features
- Individual Attention – Close monitoring on the preparation of individuals to excel in all stages with ease
- Strategizing the preparation – Analyzing the standards of preparations with regular tests and guiding accordingly
- Personalizing the preparation – Reorganizing the special classes related to subject Topics and sub-topics that need more attention
- Lifetime validity – Enroll once with us, we support your preparation till you clear the exams.
- Classroom Training – Learn all the Topics of LIC with Live Online Classes conducted by Best Faculty who are subject experts and cleared candidates.
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for a better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always challenging, we equip skills through our Test series and analysis
- Test series and Analysis – We provide exhaustive Practice with Mock Tests
- Minimum 30 LIC Paper 1 – Mock Tests with Solutions
- Minimum 20 LIC Paper 2 – Mock Tests with Solutions
- 100+ Sectional & Topics Tests for Practice
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for the betterment of candidates performance
- Study Materials – Study materials are prepared by cleared candidates from Himalai
- Study materials will be well organized with simplified content for easy understanding
- Study materials are well designed as per the Syllabus Standards of SSC
- All Subjects of General Studies will be prepared in three modules
- Basic Level – Fundamentals of Subjects
- Advance Level – Concept Clarity
- Analytical level – In Application to Current affairs,
- Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something that is conducted as per the live Examination of the SSC board for the Real experience
- LIC ado online coaching with Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.
- Special classes – as per SSC, LIC exams demand more or less “High-Level Reasoning Tests” and General Knowledge questions too. We organize a very special class for High-level reasoning and General knowledge questions.
Syllogisms, Seating Arrangements, Puzzles, Inequalities, Blood Relation, Coding-Decoding, Scheduling, Direction Sense, Verbal Reasoning, Machine Input-Output, Comparison, Order & Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous
Simplification/ Approximation, Number Series, Simple & Compound Interest, Quadratic Equations, Profit, Loss & Discount, Mixture & Allegations, Averages, Ratio & Proportion, Probability, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Percentages, Speed, Time & Distance
General Awareness (with special reference to Agriculture, Rural Development and Banking)
Current Affairs for last 6 months, Questions from Banking & Finance, New Appointments, Awards & Honours, Static GK, Topics like Agriculture & Rural Development, Soil & Water Conversation, Water Resources, Farm and Agri-Engineering, Plantation & Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Forestry, Agriculture Extensions, Ecology and Climate Change, Rural banking and financial institutions in India, Scenario of Indian Agriculture, Genetically Modified Crops, etc.
History of Computers, Internet, Hardware, Software, Database Management System, MS Office (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint), Computer Virus, Network Security, File Extensions, Important Shortcuts, and Abbreviations, etc
Test of English Language (Descriptive)
Essay Writing, Precis, Report / Letter Writing and Descriptive English Paper – Tips & Topics