LIC AAO Online Coaching Offers Superior Guidance
LIC AAO is a dream opportunity for aspirants seeking to work with this reputed government-owned insurance company. It turns their dream into reality. Meanwhile, to compete with the exam, one needs to be aware of the syllabus, eligibility criteria, etc. about this exam along with a rigorous preparation under superior guidance.
Himalai Classes, a top-notch LIC AAO online coaching, is the right place to explore all crucial information regarding this. We have a team of experienced instructors who have been guiding aspirants for LIC AAO for a long time and the know-how to make their preparation in the right direction while ensuring success.
Joining us for LIC AAO Online Coaching is your first step towards your success. Our LIC AAO course includes different study materials to help you in preparing in a better way. Be it live video classes, test series, mock tests, recorded video, or doubt sessions, we offer everything to give you a winning edge over other aspirants.
With us, you grab opportunities to teach experts who not only just teach you but also improve your problem-solving skills. They boost your confidence and thus help you achieve your dream job.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) conducts the Assistant Exam to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant (Clerk).
Assistant Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for Assistant Exam, the minimum age of the candidate shall be 18 years and maximum not be more than 30 years.
- General – 30 years
- OBC – 33 years
- ST/SC – 35 years
- Disability (General) – 40 years
- Disability (SC/ST) – 45 years
- Disability (OBC) – 43 years
- Existing Employee – 35 years
- JK province appant – 35 years
- Ex-Serviceman – Actual Period of service in the Defence Services + 3 years subject to the maximum age limit of – 45 years.
- Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated – 35 years
(II) Educational Qualification
Candidates must possess a “Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institution” to apply for Assistant Exam.
Assistant Exam Pattern
Assistant selection will be done on the basis of two-phase examination i.e.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination.
Note – Marks obtained in the Main Examination only will be considered for final selection.
Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern
Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
The main examination will consist of objective tests for 200 marks. The objective test will be online. The objective test will have separate timing for every section. The Pattern for Mains Exam of Assistant is two types
- Reasoning – Statement based Questions, Syllogism, Seating Arrangement, Coding-Decoding, Alpha-Numeric Sequence, Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Blood Relation, Analogy, Odd One Out
- Quantitative Aptitude – Data Interpretation, Time and Work, Speed, Distance and Time, Number Series, Approximation, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Average, Mixture and Allegations
- General/Financial Awareness – Recent credit and monetary poies, Indian Economy, Overview of the Indian Financial System, Current Affairs, National and International Matters, Currency and Capital, Awards and Honors,, General History, Geography, Biology and Applied Science
- English/Hindi Language – Reading Comprehension, Sentence Arrangement, Cloze Test, Error Spotting, Sentence Improvement, Synonyms-Antonyms, Phrases, Elementary Grammar
special feature of Himalai LIC aao online coaching
- Individual Attention – Close monitoring on the preparation of individuals to excel in all stages with ease
- Strategizing the preparation – Analyzing the standards of preparations with regular tests and guiding accordingly
- Personalizing the preparation – Reorganizing the special classes related to subject Topics and sub-topics which need more attention
- Lifetime validity – Enroll once with us, we support your preparation till you clear the exams.
- Classroom Training – Learn all the Topics of LIC with Live Online Classes conducted by Best Faculty who are subject experts and cleared candidates.
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for a better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always challenging, we equip skills through our Test series and analysis
- Test series and Analysis – We provide exhaustive Practice with Mock Tests
- Minimum 30 LIC Paper 1 – Mock Tests with Solutions
- Minimum 20 LIC Paper 2 – Mock Tests with Solutions
- 100+ Sectional & Topics Tests for Practice
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for the betterment of candidates performance
- Study Materials – Study materials are prepared by cleared candidates from Himalai
- Study materials will be well organized with simplified content for easy understanding
- Study materials are well designed as per the Syllabus Standards of SSC
- All Subjects of General Studies will be prepared in three modules
- Basic Level – Fundamentals of Subjects
- Advance Level – Concept Clarity
- Analytical level – In Appation to Current affairs,
- LIC aao online course with Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something that is conducted as per the live Examination of the SSC board for the Real experience
- Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.
- Special classes – as per SSC, LIC exams demand more or less “High-Level Reasoning Tests” and General Knowledge questions too. We organize a very special class for High-level reasoning and General knowledge questions.
Syllogisms, Seating Arrangements, Puzzles, Inequalities, Blood Relation, Coding-Decoding, Scheduling, Direction Sense, Verbal Reasoning, Machine Input-Output, Comparison, Order & Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous
Simplification/ Approximation, Number Series, Simple & Compound Interest, Quadratic Equations, Profit, Loss & Discount, Mixture & Allegations, Averages, Ratio & Proportion, Probability, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Percentages, Speed, Time & Distance
General Awareness (with special reference to Agriculture, Rural Development and Banking)
Current Affairs for last 6 months, Questions from Banking & Finance, New Appointments, Awards & Honours, Static GK, Topics like Agriculture & Rural Development, Soil & Water Conversation, Water Resources, Farm and Agri-Engineering, Plantation & Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Forestry, Agriculture Extensions, Ecology and Climate Change, Rural banking and financial institutions in India, Scenario of Indian Agriculture, Genetically Modified Crops, etc.
History of Computers, Internet, Hardware, Software, Database Management System, MS Office (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint), Computer Virus, Network Security, File Extensions, Important Shortcuts, and Abbreviations, etc
Test of English Language (Descriptive)
Essay Writing, Precis, Report / Letter Writing and Descriptive English Paper – Tips & Topics