Join IBPS Coaching In Bangalore to Maximize your Chance of becoming PO
The banking sector nowadays attracts youth with attractive salary packages accompanied by various other additional advantages. If you have a keen desire to become a banking professional, you can get the opportunity to apply for a different position and crack the particular exam. Probationary officer (PO) is one of the favorite positions that banks announce recruitments quite often.
No matter which bank (except SBI) you wish to join as a PO, you need to first qualify the IBPS PO exam first followed by a personal interview conducted by a specific bank. Though some aspirants choose to prepare for bank preparation on their own, joining a reliable IBPS Coaching In Bangalore gives them a wonderful opportunity to strengthen their learning and preparation with valuable tips and guidance.
The fact can’t be denied that joining online coaching for IBPS PO is in vogue and lures many of those who are dreaming to work in the banking sector as a PO. Apart from letting you study from the comfort of your home, you get opportunities to interact with the best teachers, discuss your problems, get reliable solutions, etc.
We provide one of the best study materials to students that cover the entire things, which are relevant to focus on to crack the IBPS PO exam.
About IBPS PO Exam 2021-22
Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) conducts IBPS PO Recruitment Common Recruitment Process(CRP) for the selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee Posts in the Participating Organizations.
PO – Probationary officers who are recruited as Assistant managers to the branch of banks and gradually promoted to the regional Managers Level.
(A) Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) Citizen of India or
(ii) Subject of Nepal or
(iii) Subject of Bhutan or
(iv) Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
(B) Educational Qualifications:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
(C) Age Limit and Relaxation
The minimum age for any candidate to attempt the IBPS PO Exam is 20 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
In order to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment the applicant minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
IBPS will have 3 Stages of exams
- Prelims – Objective types – Online Exam
- Mains – Objective types – Online Exam
- Interview – Offline
1st Stage Prelims
IBPS Mains stage 2 Exam pattern
IBPS PO Stage 3 – Interview
Personality Test – 100 Marks
Prelims: Stage 1
- English Language Syllabus – Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Miscellaneous, Fill in the blanks, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion
- Reasoning Syllabus – Logical Reasoning, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Seating Arrangement-Puzzle, Tabulation, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding
- Quantitative Ability Syllabus – Simplification, Profit & Loss, Mixtures & Allegations,Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices, Work & Time, Time & Distance, Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere ,Data Interpretation, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence & Series, Permutation, Combination &Probability.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus - Simplification, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Percentage, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, Interest, Problems of Ages, Profit and Loss, Number Series, Speed, Distance and Time, Time and Work, Number System, Data Sufficiency, Linear Equation, Permutation and Combination, And Probability, Mixture and Allegations
General Awareness Syllabus - Financial Awareness Current Affairs General Knowledge
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude Syllabus – Verbal Reasoning, Internet, Syllogism, Memory, Circular Seating Arrangement, Keyboard Shortcuts, Linear Seating Arrangement, Computer Abbreviation, Double Lineup, Microsoft Office, Scheduling, Computer Hardware, Input Output, Computer Software, Blood Relations, Operating System, Directions and Distances, Networking, Ordering and Ranking, Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies, Data Sufficiency, Coding and Decoding, Code Inequalities
English Language Syllabus - Reading Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar, Verbal Ability.
Interview: Stage 3
One on One Personality Test
“The IBPS course includes the following unique features”
- Complete syllabus coverage – General awareness and general ability, Logical reasoning, English comprehension, and English language, English Grammar all in regards to complete syllabus coverage as per IBPS Notification.
- Personalized strategy-based coaching – We understand the requirements of Students and Personalize the Strategies for each student.
- Flexible Learning – Online Live classes or classroom training or both available as preferred by students
- Life Time Validity – We support you till you clear the exams and get into your dreamed services.
- Writing Practice – From day one we emphasize the importance of writing, Essay topics and general English comprehensive activates.
- Test Series – Without practice, the test series is nearly impossible to be successful, as the role of regular tests will keep up the phase of preparation towards desired results.
- MCQ test – 50+ Objective questions test
- Descriptive – Writing test for Paper 2
- Study materials – we at Himalai understood the importance of simplified and reliable content to understand the right intention of the concepts of the subjects
- Subjective wise
- Current Affairs.
- Classroom Training – Hundreds of practice problems, covering all the levels of difficulty
- Subject Review – As per the IBPS requirement Essential Maths concepts training.
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for a better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Computer Literacy – Strategies for taking a computer-based test
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always challenging, we equip skills through our Test series and analysis
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for the betterment of candidates performance
- Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something which is conducted as per the live Examination of the SSC board for the Real experience
- Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.
- Special classes – as per IBPS exams demands more or less “High-Level Reasoning Tests” and General Knowledge questions too. We organize a very special class for High-level reasoning and General knowledge questions.
- Interview – IBPS PO Interview is a process of understanding the candidate’s personality, mental strength, and ability of Decision making and secret making skills.
- DAF filling guidance – We guide from the filling Detailed application form which is the focal point for interview
- Personality development Training – Every person has a unique individuality, while holding the uniqueness how to develop the personality development skills
- Communication – Communication is not about language it’s about conveying the right validation for the post, one must be clear and confident while facing the panel. Hence we train on communicating with confidence.
- Teaching Faculties –Classes are conducted by recently cleared officers and Subject Experts dedicated to imparting the right dos and don’ts and teaching methodolog