About IBPS Bank Exams 2021-22
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body which recruits and places young graduates in public sector banks in India, other than the State Bank of India. It is an independent organization which conducts online exams to recruit officers, clerks and trainees in public sector banks in India.
IBPS is centrally based in Mumbai, India. The institute conducts different exams for different positions in public sector banks which are listed below
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021-22
(A)Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) Citizen of India or
(ii) Subject of Nepal or
(iii) Subject of Bhutan or
(iv) Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years.
(C). Educational Qualifications:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
IBPS Clerk Exam Selection procedure and Stages of Exams
- Stage: Prelims – Objective types – Online Exam
- Mains: Objective types – Online Exam
- Interview: Offline
Stage 1: IBPS Prelims Exam pattern – Objective type
Stage 2: IBPS Mains Exam pattern – Objective type
- There is a negative marking system in the IBPS Clerk Exam.
- In both of the exams i.e. prelims and mains, one-fourth of 25 percent of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- However, there are no negative marking criteria in case of unanswered questions.
Stage 1 - IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus
- English Language – Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Sentence Completion, Phrase Replacement, Error Detection, Fill in the blanks, Inference, Connectors, Vocabulary, Word Usage, etc
- Numerical Ability – Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Pie Chart), Inequalities/ Quadratic Equations, Number Series, Simplification and Approximation, Percentages, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Problem on Ages, Data Sufficiency, Speed, Distance and Time, Work, Time and Wages, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns.
- Reasoning Ability – Advance Puzzles, Seating Arrangements, Distance and Direction, Blood Relations, Syllogism, Order and Ranking, Coding-Decoding, Machine Input-Output, Inequalities, Alphabet and Number Series and Chinese coding
Stage 2 IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Syllabus
- General/ Financial Awareness – Current Affairs and Static Gk related to banking, economic and financial sector, Latest Reports and Data such as Budget, GDP, Repo rate, Interest rate, tax rate, etc, Basics of Financial Institutions such as RBI, SEBI, IRDA, World Bank and IMF, their headquarters location, name of their head/ chief/ chairman, etc, Financial and Banking Abbreviations, Acronyms, terminologies, Government Schemes and Policies
- General English – Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Paraphrase, Sentence Improvement, Formation and Reconstruction, One-word substitution, Para Jumbles, Match-ups, Fill in the blanks, Vocabulary, etc
- Reasoning Ability – Analogy, Syllogism, Passage and Conclusions, Statement and Conclusion, Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Arguments, Decision Making, Assertion and Reasoning, Ranking and Sequence, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Alphabet/ Numeric Series, Direction Sense, Figure Series, Input-output, Sitting Arrangement
- Computer Aptitude – History of computers, Basics of computer’s hardware and software, Short Cut Keys, Windows operating system, Internet, Networking, Basics of MS-Office: MS-word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, Database, Hacking, Security Tools and Viruses
- Quantitative Aptitude – Data Interpretation, Pie charts, Bar graphs, Line charts, Tables, Mixture and Allegations, Profit, Loss and Discount, Percentages, Partnership, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Simple and compound interest, Equations, Time and Work, Speed, Distance and Time, Clocks, Volume and Surface Area, Permutation and combinations, Probability, Trigonometry and Mensuration
Features of Himalai IBPS bank clerk exam coaching Bangalore
- Complete syllabus coverage – General awareness and general ability in regards to complete syllabus coverage as per IBPS Standards.
- Personalized strategy based coaching – We understand the requirements of Students and Personalize the Strategies for each student.
- Flexible Learning – Online Live classes or classroom training or both available as preferred by students
- Life Time Validity – We support you till you clear the exams and get into your dreamed services.
- Writing Practice – From the day one we emphasis on the importance of writing, Essay topics and general English comprehensive activates.
- Test Series – Without practice the test series it is nearly impossible to be successful, as the role of regular test will keep up the phase of preparation towards desired results.
- Study materials – we at Himalai understood the importance of simplified and reliable content to understand the right intention of the concepts of the Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and General English
- Subjective wise
- Chapter wise
- Topic wise
- Current Affairs.
- Teaching Faculties –Classes are conducted by recently cleared officers and Subject Experts dedicated to impart right dos and don’ts and teaching methodology
- Right Direction at your service – Access to 23 years of rich sources and expertise, recently cleared Himalai Toppers and Subject Experts
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always a challenging, we equip skill through our Test series and analysis
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for betterment of candidates performance
- Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something which are conducted as per the live Examination of SSC board for Real experience
- Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.