Grab an opportunity to work as a Clerk with IBPS bank clerk exam coaching in Bangalore
With the rise of the banking sector in India, bank jobs also witnessed immense growth. One often finds banks announce recruitment notices for different positions to give opportunity for aspirants. Bank clerk job is one of the most preferred jobs among youth that help them make their career progressive and successful.
In India, IBPS is responsible for conducting entrance exams for different positions for almost every bank – SBI is an exceptional case. So, if you wish to be a clerk, you need to qualify the IBPS bank clerk exam and then appear for a personal interview and pass it successfully.
To get proper guidance and preparation, you can get in touch with us. Himalai Classes is a top-rated IBPS bank clerk exam coaching in Bangalore that helps you prepare for exams with the right strategy and qualify without hindrance.
Since our inception, we have been offering advanced classes for IBPS clerk exam preparation and maintain a higher success rate. Be its experienced faculty, a world-class classroom program, or highly advanced study material, you can find everything with us. And these are the actual reasons why we are a leader as an IBPS bank clerk exam coaching in Bangalore.
About IBPS Bank Exams 2021-22
It is an independent organization that conducts online exams to recruit officers, clerks, and trainees in public sector banks in India.
IBPS is centrally based in Mumbai, India. The institute conducts different exams for different positions in public sector banks which are listed below
(A) Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) Citizen of India or
(ii) Subject of Nepal or
(iii) Subject of Bhutan or
(iv) Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
(B) Educational Qualifications:
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
(C) Age Limit and Relaxation
The minimum age for any candidate to attempt the IBPS PO Exam is 20 years and the maximum age is 30 years.
In order to apply for IBPS PO Recruitment the applicant minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
IBPS will have 3 Stages of exams
- Prelims – Objective types – Online Exam
- Mains – Objective types – Online Exam
- Interview – Offline
1st Stage Prelims
IBPS Mains stage 2 Exam pattern
IBPS PO Stage 3 – Interview
Personality Test – 100 Marks
Prelims: Stage 1
- English Language Syllabus – Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Miscellaneous, Fill in the blanks, Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion
- Reasoning Syllabus – Logical Reasoning, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Seating Arrangement-Puzzle, Tabulation, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding
- Quantitative Ability Syllabus – Simplification, Profit & Loss, Mixtures & Allegations,Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices, Work & Time,Time & Distance, Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere ,Data Interpretation, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence & Series, Permutation, Combination &Probability.
Interview: Stage 2
One on One Personality Test
“The IBPS course includes the following unique features”
- Complete syllabus coverage – General awareness and general ability, Logical reasoning, English comprehension, and English language, English Grammar all in regards to complete syllabus coverage as per IBPS Notification.
- Personalized strategy-based coaching – We understand the requirements of Students and Personalize the Strategies for each student.
- Flexible Learning – Online Live classes or classroom training or both available as preferred by students
- Life Time Validity – We support you till you clear the exams and get into your dreamed services.
- Writing Practice – From day one we emphasize the importance of writing, Essay topics and general English comprehensive activates.
- Test Series – Without practice, the test series is nearly impossible to be successful, as the role of regular tests will keep up the phase of preparation towards desired results.
- MCQ test – 50+ Objective questions test
- Descriptive – Writing test for Paper 2
- Study materials – we at Himalai understood the importance of simplified and reliable content to understand the right intention of the concepts of the subjects
- Subjective wise
- Current Affairs.
- Classroom Training – Hundreds of practice problems, covering all the levels of difficulty
- Subject Review – As per the IBPS requirement Essential Maths concepts training.
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for a better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Computer Literacy – Strategies for taking a computer-based test
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always challenging, we equip skills through our Test series and analysis
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for the betterment of candidates performance
- Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something which is conducted as per the live Examination of the SSC board for the Real experience
- Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.
- Special classes – as per IBPS exams demands more or less “High-Level Reasoning Tests” and General Knowledge questions too. We organize a very special class for High-level reasoning and General knowledge questions.
- Interview – IBPS PO Interview is a process of understanding the candidate’s personality, mental strength, and ability of Decision making and secret making skills.
- DAF filling guidance – We guide from the filling Detailed application form which is the focal point for interview
- Personality development Training – Every person has a unique individuality, while holding the uniqueness how to develop the personality development skills
- Communication – Communication is not about language it’s about conveying the right validation for the post, one must be clear and confident while facing the panel. Hence we train on communicating with confidence.
- Teaching Faculties –Classes are conducted by recently cleared officers and Subject Experts dedicated to imparting the right dos and don’ts and teaching methodolog