Join the Best Online Coaching for RBI Grade B to Secure your Career
If you are the one looking for a successful career in the banking sector, you should look no further and join the best online coaching for RBI Grade B. We at Himalai Classes help you fulfill your dream of becoming a successful banker. Our course is designed specifically for those aspirants who look forward to cracking the RBI Grade-B exam.
Whether it’s your first or second attempt to compete in RBI Grade B, our experienced instructor helps you prepare accordingly. We assist you in preparing a planned strategy. We have the best online coaching for RBI Grade B to speed up your preparation.
Whether you need a test series or material class, you can expect from us. We understand the importance of study materials in preparing for competitive exams and prepare the best for you. Apart from this, we also conduct various mock tests to match the needs and expectations of those aspirants who are not capable of attending regular classes.
Our trained instructors also focus on improving your reasoning and analytical skills, aside from letting you learn the techniques of problem-solving and also devising your strategy for test-taking.
About RBI Recruitment 2021-22 - Reserve Bank of India – Bank of Banks
RBI conducts the following RBI Exams for recruiting officers to the reserve bank
- RBI Grade B Officer Exam
- RBI Assistant Exam
- RBI Junior Engineer (Civil / Electrical) Exam
RBI Grade B Exam 2021-22
Reserve Bank of India conducts RBI Grade B Exams to recruit officers for the department of
- Direct Recruitment(DR) General Cadre
- Department of Economic Policy and Research(DEPR)
- Department of Statistics and Information Management(DISM)
RBI Grade B Eligibility
The RBI Grade B notification mentions a set of eligibility criteria that a candidate needs to fulfil to apply for the RBI Grade B exam.
Given below is the RBI Grade B eligibility criteria in brief:
- Nationality- Candidate must be a citizen of India or A candidate must be either:-
(a) Citizen of India, or
(b) Subject of Nepal, or
(c) Subject of Bhutan, or
(d) Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in Ind
- Educational Qualification- The applicant must at least hold a Bachelor’s degree from a Government Recognised University
- Age Limit- The candidates must at least be 21 years and maximum 30 years of age. However, certain age relaxations are provided to candidates belonging to different categories
Note – For candidates possessing M.Phil. And Ph.D qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively
Prescribed Age Limit and number of attempts as per the caste
- General 30 years – 6 Attempts
- OBC 33 years – NA
- ST/SC 35 years – NA
- Disability 40 years –
(C)Educational Qualifications for different posts:
In order to apply for the RBI Grade B Exam, the applicants have to attain at least an undergraduate degree. Educational requirements vary according to the department applied for.
RBI Grade B Entrance Syllabus Procedure Pattern
Selection for the RBI Grade B various posts will be done through online examinations in
Stage 1: Prelims Objective Type Online
Stage 2: Mains Offline Descriptive/Written exam
Stage 3: Interview. One on One Personality Test
Stage 1 : RBI Grade B Preliminary Exam
- RBI Grade B – Officers in GR B (DR)-GENERAL
Examination process for the selection will be in three Stages
- Stage 1 – Prelims
- Stage 2 – Mains
- Stage 3 – Interview
RBI Grade B Stage 1 – Online Test Objective Type
RBI Grade B Stage 2 – Offline Test Descriptive Type
The minimum aggregate cut-off marks for being shortlisted for Phase-II of the examination will be decided by the Board in relation to the number of vacancies.
RBI Grade B Stage 3 – Offline Interview
Personality Test – 100 Marks
RBI Grade B Exams Syllabus
Paper-I – Economic and social Issues: – Growth and Development – Measurement of growth: National Income and per capita income – Poverty Alleviation and Employment Generation in India – Sustainable Development and Environmental issues. Economic Reforms in India – Industrial and Labor Policy – Monetary and Fiscal Policy – Privatization – Role of Economic Planning. Globalization – Opening up of the Indian Economy – Balance of Payments, Export-Import Policy – International Economic Institutions – IMF and World Bank – WTO – Regional Economic Co-operation. Social Structure in India – Multiculturalism – Demographic Trends – Urbanization and Migration – Gender Issues – Social Justice : Positive Discrimination in favor of the under privileged – Social Movements – Indian Political System – Human Development – Social Sectors in India, Health and Education.
Paper-II -English (Writing Skills) – The paper on English shall be framed in a manner to assess the writing skills including expression and understanding of the topic.
Paper-III -Finance and Management: –
- I) Finance
(a) Financial System
(c) General Topics
Management: its nature and scope; The Management Processes; Planning, Organization, Staffing, Directing and controlling; The Role of a Manager in an Organization. Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader; Leadership Styles; Leadership Theories; A successful Leader versus an effective Leader. Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD; Goals of HRD; Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development – Feedback and Performance Counseling – Career Planning – Training and Development – Rewards – Employee Welfare. Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation; How Managers Motivate; Concept of Morale; Factors determining morale; Role of Incentives in Building up Morale. Communication: Steps in the Communication Process; Communication Channels; Oral versus Written Communication; Verbal versus non-verbal Communication; upward, downward and lateral communication; Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology. Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance; Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
- RBI officers in GR B (DR)-DEPR /DSIM:
(i) Standard of papers on Economics would be that of Master’s Degree examination in Economics of any Central University in India.
(ii) Syllabus for English: Essay, Précis writing, Comprehension and Business/Office Correspondence.
- RBIOfficers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
- Exam Pattern –The post of DSIM will be recruited through 3 stages of exams
- Syllabus for RBI Grade B (DR) – DSIM post
Probability: Definition of Probability, Standard distribution, Large and small sample theory, Analysis of Variance, Estimation, Testing of Hypotheses, Multivariate analysis and Stochastic Processes.
(i) Probability and Sampling,
(ii) Linear Models and Economic Statistics,
(iii) Statistical Inference: Estimation, Testing of hypothesis and Non-parametric Test,
(iv) Stochastic Processes,
(v) Multivariate analysis and
(vi) Numerical Analysis and Basic Computer Techniques. There will be sufficient choice for candidates to attempt the required number of questions from any three or more of the above six groups.
English: Essay, Précis writing, Comprehension and Business/Office Correspondence.
- All the questions of Phase-II (except for English language) will be set for both Hindi and English
- Paper–I Economic & Social Issues – 50% objective type
50% Descriptive type and the answers will need to be typed with the help of keyboard 30 Objective Questions & 6 Descriptive Questions of which 4 have to be answered Totally 120 minutes of time will be allotted in which 30 minutes for Objective and 90 minutes for descriptive
- Paper-II: English – Writing Skills Descriptive Typing and the answers will need to be typed with the help of keyboard 3 (Descriptive) totally 90 minutes 100 marks
- Paper -III Finance and Management 50% objective type
50% Descriptive type and the answers will need to be typed with the help of keyboard 30 Objective Questions & 6 Descriptive Questions of which 4 have to be answered totally in 120 minutes 30 minutes for objectives and 90 minutes for descriptive each carrying 50 marks that is 100 marks in total
- Candidates who choose Hindi as the exam medium may type with the help of either. (i) in script or (ii) Remington (GAIL) keyboards layout for Paper I and Paper-II.
Stage 3 : RBI Grade B Interview (Phase-III) Exam Pattern
Personality Test Interview will be conducted for 75 marks
- Based on the aggregate score obtained in the Main exam (Paper-I +Paper-II +Paper-III), candidates will be invited for the interview
- RBI will decide the minimum cutoff which must be cleared by candidates in order to be shortlisted for the Interview round.
- RBI Grade B Interview round will be 75 marks.
- Candidates can choose the medium for interview amongst Hindi or English languages.
- Final Selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the Phase-II examination and interview.
- Candidates will undergo a Psychometric Test conducted by the Bank before appearing for the Interview. No marks will be allotted for the same and this will not form part of the final selection criteria.
Paper 1 – Objective type
Paper 2 – Descriptive type
Paper 3 – Typing test
Himalai RBI Coaching classes Features
- Complete syllabus coverage –
- General awareness and General ability,
- Logical reasoning,
- English comprehension, English Grammar and English language,
- Computer Literacy and Inter personality communication skills
- Finance and Management
- Economic Awareness and Banking
And all in regards to complete syllabus coverage as per RBI Notification
- Personalized strategy based coaching – We understand the requirements of Students and Personalize the Strategies for each student.
- Flexible Learning – Online Live classes or classroom training or both available as preferred by students
- Life Time Validity – We support you till you clear the exams and get into your dreamed services.
- Writing Practice – From the day one we emphasis on the importance of writing, Essay topics and general English comprehensive activates.
- Test Series – Without practice the test series it is nearly impossible to be successful, as the role of regular test will keep up the phase of preparation towards desired results.
- MCQ test – 50+ Objective questions test
- Descriptive – Writing test for Paper 2
- Study materials – we at Himalai understood the importance of simplified and reliable content to understand the right intention of the concepts of the subjects
- Subjective wise
- Chapter wise
- Topic wise
- Current Affairs.
- Class room Training – Hundreds of practice problems, covering all the level of difficulty which are conducted by Highly experienced and qualified facuilties
- Subject Review – As per the RBI requirement Essential Subjects are taught from the basic to advanced concepts training.
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Computer Literacy – Strategies for taking a computer based test
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always a challenging, we equip skill through our Test series and analysis
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for betterment of candidates performance
- Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something which are conducted as per the live Examination of SSC board for Real experience
- Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.
- Special classes – as per RBI exams demands more or less of “High Level Reasoning Tests” and General Knowledge questions too. We organize a very special class for High level reasoning and General knowledge questions.
- Revision – Static and Daily current affairs including aptitude will be well revised as per the standards of RBI
- Smart Tricks – Most useful tricks to save time and increase the speed and accuracy
- Interview – Himalai consists of Dedicataed and Experienced Interview Panel members headed by Keshav sir, The interview guidance program will be emphasized on Subconscious level of knowledge, confidence and focus level to be well equipped as per RBI
Interview is a process of understanding the candidate’s personality, mental strength and ability of Decision making and secret making skills.
- DAF filling guidance – We guide from the filling Detailed application form which is the focal point for interview
- Personality development Training – Every person has a unique individuality, while holding the uniqueness how to develop the personality development skills
- Communication – Communication is not about language it’s about conveying the right validation for the post, one must be clear and confident while facing the panel. Hence we train on communicating with confidence.
- Teaching Faculties –Classes are conducted by recently cleared officers and Subject Experts dedicated to imparting the right dos and don’ts and teaching methodology that makes Himalai unique and the best RBI grade B exam coaching in India