About RBI Assistant Exam 2021-22
RBI conducts RBI Assistant Exam to recruit officers to the post of “Assistant” in the Reserve Bank of India.
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria
(A) RBI Assistant Educational Qualification
Any Degree In particular, candidates should possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate. Also the knowledge of word processing on PC.
(B) RBI Age Limit
Candidates age should be between 20 years and 28 years of age .
- General – 28 years
- OBC – 31 years
- ST/SC – 33 years
- Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and not remarried/widows – 38 years
- RBI Ex-Employee – 31 years
- JK province applicant – 33 years
- Ex -Servicemen- 33 years + Extent provided by Armed Forces
RBI Assistant Recruitment Process
Based on three stages candidates will be shortlisted for the RBI Assistant post, through
- RBI Preliminary Examination,
- RBI Mains Examination and lastly,
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
RBI Assistant Exams Pattern
Stage 1 – Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice)
Stage 2 – RBI Assistant Mains Examination (Multiple Choice)
- (II) RBI Language Proficiency Test (LPT) –The candidates provisionally shortlisted from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned as detailed below). Candidates not proficient in the Official / Local Language shall be disqualified.
Stage 2 : RBI Assistant Main Exam Syllabus
- English – Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Word Meanings, Cloze Test, One Word Substitution, Sentence Rearrangement, Sentence Completion, Phrases, Active and Passive Voice
- Quantitative Aptitude – Time and Distance, Time and Work, HCF and LCM, Simple and Compound Interest, Problems on Trains, Average, Probability, Assumptions and conclusion, Permutation and Combination, Pipes & Cistern, Number System, Geometry, Mensuration, Percentage, Algebra and Trigonometry.
- Reasoning – Number Series, Blood Relations, Analogy, Odd Man Out, Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Directions Based Concept, Row Arrangements, Symbols, Statement Reading and understanding
- Computer Knowledge – Languages, Basic Hardware and Software, History of Computers, Devices, Viruses and Hacking.
- General Awareness – Current World News, Current India News, Geography Concepts, History Concepts, Political Science, Banking Awareness, RBI Terms, Emoluments and Other Benefits, Acts and Laws related to Bank (RBI)
Himalai RBI Coaching classes Features
- Complete syllabus coverage –
- General awareness and General ability,
- Logical reasoning,
- English comprehension, English Grammar and English language,
- Computer Literacy and Inter personality communication skills
And all in regards to complete syllabus coverage as per RBI Notification
- Personalized strategy and unique modules – make Himalai the best coaching for RBI assistant exams. A complete module is explained in a detailed manner from here onwards.
- Flexible Learning – Online Live classes or classroom training or both available as preferred by students
- Life Time Validity – We support you till you clear the exams and get into your dreamed services.
- Writing Practice – From day one we emphasize the importance of writing, Essay topics and general English comprehensive activates.
- Test Series – Without practice, the test series is nearly impossible to be successful, as the role of regular tests will keep up the phase of preparation towards desired results.
- MCQ test – 50+ Objective questions test
- Descriptive – Writing test for Paper 2
- Study materials – we at Himalai understood the importance of simplified and reliable content to understand the right intention of the concepts of the subjects
- Subjective wise
- Current Affairs.
- Classroom Training – Hundreds of practice problems, covering all the levels of difficulty which are conducted by highly experienced and qualified faculties.
- Subject Review – As per the RBI requirement, Essential Subjects are taught from the basic to advanced concepts training.
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for a better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Computer Literacy – Strategies for taking a computer-based test
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always challenging, we equip skills through our Test series and analysis
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for the betterment of candidates performance
- Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something which is conducted as per the live Examination of the SSC board for the Real experience
- Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.
- Special classes – as per RBI exams demands more or less “High-Level Reasoning Tests” and General Knowledge questions too. We organize a very special class for High-level reasoning and General knowledge questions.
- Revision – Static and Daily current affairs including aptitude will be well revised as per the standards of RBI
- Smart Tricks – Most useful tricks to save time and increase the speed and accuracy