Find the right SSC CHSL exam coaching institutes in Bangalore to achieve your goal
Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India. The exam is conducted by SSC to pick the deserving candidates for several posts, including sorting assistant, DEO, LDC, and postal assistant. Aspirants seeking to appear for the SSC CHSL exam need to be familiar with certain aspects to keep them ahead of their fellow.
We are one of the most popular SSC CHSL exam coaching institutes in Bangalore that help aspirants find the right path and also offer you the necessary skills to pass the exam with a good percentage. We encourage you to make your dream high and put in the hard effort with a great approach to help you achieve your dream career.
Our teachers are professionals and possess vast experience in their areas. They not only possess in-depth knowledge of the subject but also the way to guide students with the problem-solving approach. Our unique teaching method distinguishes us from others and makes us the most trusted and one of the most preferred SSC CHSL exam coaching institutes in Bangalore.
At Himalai, we give personal attention to every student during class and clear their doubts. Our experts follow efficient and highly advanced teaching methodology to help students understand everything without any doubts.
SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) established in 1975. SSC is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India.
Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL)
The Staff Selection Commission conducts a Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
SSC CHSL Exams Eligibity
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam for recruitment to various posts like:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
- Court Clerk.
- Besides, The SSC CHSL exam is held in 3 stages called (Tiers).
- Generally, SSC CHSL examination consists of
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III)
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum limit is 27 years to apply for SSC CHSL Examination.
SSC CHSL is conducted for recruiting various posts as mentioned below
- Postal assistants,
- Sorting assistants,
- Data entry operators,
- Lower divisional clerks,
- and employees for several departments and ministries of the government of India.
Candidates who aspire to start their career right after completing higher secondary education can apply for SSC CHSL 2021-22.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
It is conducted in three stages called Tier I, II, III The three tiers of the SSC CHSL exam:
Tier I Exam Pattern
- In fact, Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode.
- Then, Tier-III is a Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates.
2020 Exam Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier I Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus
- This is a descriptive exam that is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi.
- The Paper comprises Essay writing of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
SSC CHSL Tier III Syllabus
- The Tier III of SSC CHSl Exam comprises a Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates
- Himalai's IAS provides result-oriented coaching to civil services students. The Study Center has been using 100% Examination Oriented Study Materials prepared by experienced faculties, with weekly test series. Besides, Himalai has guided thousands of students in shaping their dreams by producing record-breaking results since 1998. Himalai IAS Coaching Centre in Bangalore is a pioneer in all UPSC civil service examinations. Exam Classes are conducted in all 12 centers of Himalai.