About SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
SSC is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India.
Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2021-22
The Staff Selection Commission conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam every year for recruitment in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
SSC CHSL Exams Eligibity
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL, 10+2) Exam for recruitment to various posts like:
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants(PA/SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC).
- Court Clerk.
- Besides, The SSC CHSL exam is held in 3 stages called (Tiers).
- Generally, SSC CHSL examination consists of
- Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier-II)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier-III)
Age Relaxation for SSC CHSL
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum limit is 27 years to apply for SSC CHSL Examination.
SSC CHSL is conducted for recruiting various posts as mentioned below
- Postal assistants,
- Sorting assistants,
- Data entry operators,
- Lower divisional clerks,
- and employees for several departments and ministries of the government of India.
Candidates who aspire to start their career right after completing higher secondary education can apply for SSC CHSL 2021-22.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
It is conducted in three stages called Tier I, II, III The three tiers of the SSC CHSL exam:
Stage 1 : SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern
- In fact, Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode.
- Then, Tier-III is a Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates.
SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Syllabus:
SSC CHSL Tier I Syllabus
SSC CHSL Tier II Syllabus
- This is a descriptive exam that is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi.
- The Paper comprises Essay writing of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
- The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 percent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
SSC CHSL Tier III Syllabus
- The Tier III of SSC CHSl Exam comprises a Skill Test/ Typing Test for the qualified candidates
Unique features of course at Himalai, One of the Best SSC CHSL exam coaching institutes in Bangalore
- Individual Attention – Close monitoring on preparation of individuals to excel in all stages with ease
- Strategizing the preparation – Analyzing the standards of preparations with regular tests and guiding accordingly
- Personalizing the preparation – Reorganizing the special classes in related to a subject Topics and sub topics which need more attention
- Life time validity – Enroll once with us, we support your preparation till you clear the exams.
- Class room Training – Learn all the Topics of CHSL with Live Online Classes conducted by Best Faculty who are subject experts and cleared candidates.
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always a challenging, we equip skill through our Test series and analysis
- Test series and Analysis – We provide exhaustive Practice with Mock Tests
- Minimum 30 SSC CHSL Paper 1 – Mock Tests with Solutions
- Minimum 20 SSC CHSL Paper 2 – Mock Tests with Solutions
- 100+ Sectional & Topics Tests for Practice
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for betterment of candidates performance
- Study Materials – Study materials are prepared by cleared candidates from Himalai
- Study materials will be well organized with simplified content for easy understanding
- Study materials are well designed as per the Syllabus Standards of SSC
- All Subjects of General Studies will be prepared on three modules
- Basic Level – Fundamentals of Subjects
- Advance Level – Concept Clarity
- Analytical level – In Application to Current affairs,
- Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something which are conducted as per the live Examination of SSC board for Real experience
- Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.
Special classes – as per SSC, CHSL exams demands more or less of “High Level Reasoning Tests” and General Knowledge questions too. We organize a very special class for High level reasoning and General knowledge questions