Approach NABARD exam coaching in Bangalore for the best Guidance
If we talk about NABARD Grade-A Exam, it’s one of the popular exams that gives candidates an exciting career opportunity to make their career successful. If you are looking to crack the exam like NABARD, you need to start your preparation earlier.
If you are searching for the right coaching for preparing for the NABARD exam, you should join us. We have helped the number of aspirants in fulfilling their dream by letting them achieve their career goals. Our expert guidance will help you in focusing on the right thing to ensure your success to crack the exam.
We conduct various classroom programs to take your preparation to the next level, apart from providing you top-rated study materials for all NABARD exams conducted by the same body. So, joining us for NABARD exam preparation also saves your time in finding study materials, which are also essential to do preparation in the best way.
We advise and guide you on focusing on the mock test and also do revision once the exam date approaches. Apart from this, we also identify your key areas to focus on to maximize your chance of success.
About NABARD Assistant 2021-22 Exams
NABARD – National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development is the Apex Body looking
after the development and growth of Agriculture in India. It's primary function is to look after all
the Agricultural Finance related issues with respect to the development of Indian Agriculture.
The NABARD Development assistant recruitment is conducted by NABARD to hire young
individuals at assistant level to perform the various functions of NABARD. It is one of the most
awaited recruitment drives in India.
NABARD Assistant Eligibility Criteria
1. Development Assistant – Graduation Degree from Recognized University/Institute.
- 50% Marks for General Category
- Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates
2. Development Assistant (Hindi) – Graduation Degree from Recognized University/Institute with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subject.
- 50% Marks for General Category
- Pass Class for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates.
NABARD Assistant Exam Pattern Stage 1
NABARD Assistant Phase 2 Exam
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the phases. 1/4th marks will be deducted as a penalty for each wrong answer.
NABARD Assistant Syllabus
Syllogisms, Seating Arrangements, Puzzles, Inequalities, Blood Relation, Coding-Decoding, Scheduling, Direction Sense, Verbal Reasoning, Machine Input-Output, Comparison, Order & Ranking, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous
Simplification/ Approximation, Number Series, Simple & Compound Interest, Quadratic Equations, Profit, Loss & Discount, Mixture & Allegations, Averages, Ratio & Proportion, Probability, Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Percentages, Speed, Time & Distance
General Awareness (with special reference to Agriculture, Rural Development and Banking)
Current Affairs for last 6 months, Questions from Banking & Finance, New Appointments, Awards & Honours, Static GK, Topics like Agriculture & Rural Development, Soil & Water Conversation, Water Resources, Farm and Agri-Engineering, Plantation & Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Forestry, Agriculture Extensions, Ecology and Climate Change, Rural banking and financial institutions in India, Scenario of Indian Agriculture, Genetically Modified Crops, etc.
History of Computers, Internet, Hardware, Software, Database Management System, MS Office (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint), Computer Virus, Network Security, File Extensions, Important Shortcuts, and Abbreviations, etc
Test of English Language (Descriptive)
Essay Writing, Precis, Report / Letter Writing and Descriptive English Paper – Tips & Topics
Stage 2 : RBI Assistant Main Exam Syllabus
- English – Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Word Meanings, Cloze Test, One Word Substitution, Sentence Rearrangement, Sentence Completion, Phrases, Active and Passive Voice
- Quantitative Aptitude – Time and Distance, Time and Work, HCF and LCM, Simple and Compound Interest, Problems on Trains, Average, Probability, Assumptions and conclusion, Permutation and Combination, Pipes & Cistern, Number System, Geometry, Mensuration, Percentage, Algebra and Trigonometry.
- Reasoning – Number Series, Blood Relations, Analogy, Odd Man Out, Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Directions Based Concept, Row Arrangements, Symbols, Statement Reading and understanding
- Computer Knowledge – Languages, Basic Hardware and Software, History of Computers, Devices, Viruses and Hacking.
- General Awareness – Current World News, Current India News, Geography Concepts, History Concepts, Political Science, Banking Awareness, RBI Terms, Emoluments and Other Benefits, Acts and Laws related to Bank (RBI)
Features for Himalai NABARD exam coaching in Bangalore
- Complete syllabus coverage –
- General awareness and General ability,
- Logical reasoning,
- English comprehension and English language,
- English Grammar
- Computer Literacy
- Inter personality communication skills
And all in regards to complete syllabus coverage as per NABARD Notification
- Personalized strategy-based coaching – We understand the requirements of Students and Personalize the Strategies for each student.
- Flexible Learning – Online Live classes or classroom training or both available as preferred by students
- Life Time Validity – We support you till you clear the exams and get into your dreamed services.
- Writing Practice – From day one we emphasize the importance of writing, Essay topics and general English comprehensive activates.
- Test Series – Without practice, the test series is nearly impossible to be successful, as the role of regular test will keep up the phase of preparation towards desired results.
- MCQ test – 50+ Objective questions test
- Descriptive – Writing test for Paper 2
- Study materials – we at Himalai understood the importance of simplified and reliable content to understand the right intention of the concepts of the subjects
- Subjective wise
- Current Affairs.
- Classroom Training – Hundreds of practice problems, covering all the levels of difficulty
- Subject Review – As per the NABARD requirement Essential Maths concepts training.
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for a better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Computer Literacy – Strategies for taking a computer-based test
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always challenging, we equip skills through our Test series and analysis
- “Special features offered by Himalai nabard exam coaching center in Bangaluru to give you an edge while preparing for the exam. “
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for the betterment of candidates performance
- Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something which is conducted as per the live Examination of the NABARD board for the Real experience
- Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.
- Special classes – as per NABARD exams demands more or less “High-Level Reasoning Tests” and General Knowledge questions too. We organize a very special class for High-level reasoning and General knowledge questions.