RRB(Railway Recruitment Boards is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Railways under the Railway Recruitment Control Board. The board is under the jurisdiction of the Govt. of India and conducts various recruitment examinations for
posts of Following
- Assistant Loco Pilot,
- Non-technical and Technical category,
- Group C,
- Group D, and other posts in departments and offices of Indian railways.
RRB ALP Eligibility 2023
The RRB ALP eligibility criteria are set by the Railway Recruitment Board. It is mandatory for candidates to full fill in Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment eligibility in order to appear for the exam
The RRB ALP Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Nationality – Citizen of India
- Age – Minimum 18 years and max 28 years
- OBC – 3 Years Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 years Relaxation
- Educational Qualification
- For ASSISTANT LOCO PILOT – Electrical – Traction – Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship (OR) 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile Engineering(OR)Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognized Institution in lieu of ITI.
- For Assistant LOCO PILOT – Mechanical – Traction – Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship (OR) 3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile Engineering (OR) Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognized Institution in lieu of ITI.
RRB ALP Exams 2023 Pattern
The topics covered in the RRB ALP exam are as follows:
- Mathematics Or Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Intelligence & Logical Reasoning
- Basic Science & Engineering
- General Awareness & Current Affairs
RRB ALP Syllabus CBT 1
The RRB ALP syllabus for CBT 1 is as follows:
RRB ALP Syllabus CBT 2
There are two parts of the syllabus for the CBT 2 Exam.
The Assistant Loco Pilot CBT 2 syllabus is given below:
Important Pointers related to Part B – CBT 2 exam:
- Qualifying Marks for CBT 2 Part B is 35 % (This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible)
- This part is qualifying in nature and shall have questions from the trade syllabus prescribed by the Director-General of Employment & Training (DGET).
- Candidates with ITI/Trade Apprenticeship qualification will be required to appear in the section having questions from the relevant trade.
- Candidates holding Degree, Diploma and HSC (10+2) having eligibility for the posts of ALP have to select relevant trade from the list of trades listed against their engineering discipline/HSC (10+2).
RRB NON TECHNICAL POPULAR CATEGORIES (NTPC) GRADUATE & UNDERGRADUATE POSTS
Eligibility Criteria – Education qualification and age limit as per the Services
- Under Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent examination and Age between 18 to 30 Years as on 01.07.2023
- 1 Junior Clerk cum Typist
- 2 Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- 3 Junior Time Keeper
- 4 Trains Clerk
- 5 Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
B.Graduate Posts with Minimum Educational Qualification of a University Degree or its equivalent and Age between 18 to 33 Years as on 01.07.2023
- 1 Traffic Assistant
- 2 Goods Guard
- 3 Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- 4 Senior Clerk cum Typist
- 5 Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- 6 Senior Time Keeper
- 7 Commercial Apprentice
- 8 Station Master
Based on caste category age relaxation is provided
OBC – 3 years
SC/ST – 5 years
The recruitment process shall involve
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT),
2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT), Typing Skill Test/Computer Based Aptitude Test (as applicable)
2nd Stage Computer Based Test (CBT),
Syllabus for the 2nd stage of examination
RRB JE(Junior Engineering) Exams are conducted by Railway recruitment board for the various technical posts Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer (IT), Depot Materials Superintendent, Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant in Railways department
RRB JE Eligibility
The candidates willing to write the RRB JE Exam 2021 must keep in mind the following RRB JE Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality / Citizenship: Candidates must be nationals of India, Nepal, Bhutan.
- Age: Candidates must be between the age group of 18 years to 30 years.
- Education: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Medical Examination: Candidates should pass certain medical standards as prescribed by the RRB.
RRB JE Exam Pattern
Candidates writing the RRB JE Exam need to keep the following stages of the RRB JE Exam Pattern in mind:
- CBT Stage – I
- CBT Stage – II
- Document Verification / Medical Examination
*Note: It is necessary that candidates pass both the first two stages in order to appear for the Document Verification/Medical Examination stage. Failing any one stage means that the candidate will not pass the RRB JE Recruitment process.
RRB JE Syllabus
This section will cover the RRB JE Syllabus for each subject in the exam. The subjects are different in both the stages of the CBT.
The syllabus for CBT Stage – I are as follows:
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
For the preparation of the general awareness section of the RRB JE Exam, candidates can refer Static GK page.
Candidates can also take help from the Current Affairs page that is updated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to help you easily and effectively prepare for the general awareness section.
The syllabus for CBT Stage – II are as follows:
- Physics & Chemistry
- General Awareness
- Basics of Computer and Applications
- Technical Knowledge
- Environment and Pollution Control
To get more details regarding the wide range of topics covered in both the stages of the CBT, visit the RRB JE Syllabus Page.