Get Selected for your Dream Job with SSC CPO Coaching
As a government-owned body, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts exams every year to fill the vacancies of different positions in the government departments. It’s also popular as SSC CPO (Central Police Organization), which is conducted on the national level to fill the vacancies of different positions including BSF, CBI, SI (Delhi Police), CISF, ITBP, and many more.
If you are dreaming of any of the above, you need to appear and then crack the exam to secure your position. To be eligible for the SSC CPO exam, aspirants need to match the required qualification and of course physical efficiency.
If you think you are capable of matching the required criteria, now your first step is to join a reputed SSC CPO coaching possessing a wonderful track record. We at Himalai are your right choice. Our teachers not only teach you but also give you detailed tips of attempting question papers and also the way to solve them within the limited time frame.
We conduct practice sessions with the matching question sample to help you get used to solving papers. We redefine the way you approach while attempting to solve the question paper. We identify your weaknesses and focus on them with the right strategy and approach to increase your chance of selection.
SSC CPO Eligibility – Age Limit and Relaxation.
- Min Age: 20 Years
- Max Age: 25 years
Age Limit based on caste category and others
- There is certain age relaxation depending on the category of candidates. Here are the details of the age relaxations:
For the posts of SI and ASI in CAPFs only
Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 – 5 Years
For Group ‘C’ Posts only
- Female Candidates ( Widows, divorced, women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married) – Upto 35 Years
- SC/ST Female Candidates ( Widows, divorced, women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married) – Upto 40 Years
For Departmental candidates of Delhi Police against vacancies in Delhi Police only
- Departmental candidates (Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date – Upto 30 years
- Departmental candidates (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date. – Upto 33 Years
- Departmental candidates (SC/ ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on closing date. – Upto 35 Years
Educational qualifications: – Educational Qualification for all posts must be Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police only- Male candidates must Have a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests.
- However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs. But not For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi
Stage 1 : SSC CPO Paper 1 – Exam Pattern
Stage 2 : SSC CPO Paper 2 – Exam Pattern
Stage 2 – Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET),
Stage 3 Detailed Medical Examinations (DME).
SSC CPO Paper 1 Syllabus
General Intelligence Reasoning
- Semantic Analog, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy Semantic Classifications, Symbolic/Number Classification,
- Figural Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding/Decoding,
- Numerical/Symbolic Operations, Space Orientations, Venn Diagrams/ Drawing Inferences, Figural Pattern/ Indexing, Embedded Figures, Critical Thinking, Emotional/Social Intelligence.
- Current Affairs, Important Appointments,
- Awards and Recognitions,
- Static GK (History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Policy) and Scientific Research
- Percentage, Ratio and Proportions, Average, Simple and Compound Interest,
- Profit and Loss, Mixture and Allegations,
- Time Distance and Work, Basic Algebra,
- Linear Equations, Geometry, Menstruations, Trigonometry,
- Heights and Distance, Bar/Pie Chart, Histogram/ Frequency Polygon
- Passage Reading.
- Inter personality communication skills
- It’s a language test of Candidates ability to understand correct English, his/ her basic comprehension and writing ability, etc..
SSC CPO Descriptive Paper Syllabus
The English Language and Comprehension
- Error recognition,
- Filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc),
- Vocabulary and spellings,
- Sentence Structure,
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence Completion,
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words,
- Complete syllabus coverage –
- General awareness and General ability,
- Logical reasoning,
- English comprehension and English language,
- English Grammar
- Computer Literacy
- Inter personality communication skills
- Individual Attention – Close monitoring on preparation of individuals to excel in all stages with ease
- Strategizing the preparation – Analyzing the standards of preparations with regular tests and guiding accordingly
- Personalizing the preparation – Reorganizing the special classes in related to a subject Topics and sub topics which need more attention
- Life time validity – Enroll once with us, we support your preparation till you clear the exams.
- Physical Efficiency Test – We prepare you for PET (Physical efficiency test) also, exclusive training by Ex- army officers in Bangalore
- Class room Training – Learn all the Topics of CPO with Live Online Classes conducted by Best Faculty who are subject experts and cleared candidates.
- Basics and Fundamentals– all the topics will be well Explained for better understanding of the concepts from the basics to crack the questions with ease
- Time Management training – Managing time during examination is always a challenging, we equip skill through our Test series and analysis
- Test series and Analysis – We provide exhaustive Practice with Mock Tests
- Minimum 30 SSC CPO Paper 1 – Mock Tests with Solutions
- Minimum 20 SSC CPO Paper 2 – Mock Tests with Solutions
- 100+ Sectional & Topics Tests for Practice
- Analysis Report – we analyze each mock test performance with special AI-Based Analytics and Reschedule the classes for betterment of candidates performance
- Study Materials – Study materials are prepared by cleared candidates from Himalai
- Study materials will be well organized with simplified content for easy understanding
- Study materials are well designed as per the Syllabus Standards of SSC
- All Subjects of General Studies will be prepared on three modules
- Basic Level – Fundamentals of Subjects
- Advance Level – Concept Clarity
- Analytical level – In Application to Current affairs,
- Live Practice Sessions – Live sessions are something which are conducted as per the live Examination of SSC board for Real experience
- Video Lectures and Recorded classes – Abundant set of videos will be available for revisions and revisiting the concepts until you understand better.
- Special classes – as per SSC, CPO exams demands more or less of “High Level Reasoning Tests” and General Knowledge questions too. We organize a very special class for High level reasoning and General knowledge questions.