Features of Classes A New Step towards Innovative Learning 2020-21
- Personalized strategy based individual coaching – Each Student is different and unique in their own manner, everyone can become IAS officers.
We understand the each and every Students from Educational background, learning skills, strengths and corrective areas and then we personalize the Strategies and train accordingly.
- Complete syllabus coverage – Classes are molded around General Studies in application to Prelims, Mains and Interview.
- Flexible Learning – Online Live classes or classroom training or both available as preferred by students.
- Life Time Validity – We support you till you clear the exams and get into your dreamed services.
- Teaching Approach – UPSC syllabus Result oriented coaching
- Foundation classes – Focus on basic from NCERT Text book and other standard resources.
- Advanced classes – Subject wise Concepts clarity in application with Current affairs, India year book, Government documents etc.
- Integrated course – Prelims cum Mains oriented classes for easy understanding and quick preparation.
- Teaching Faculties –Classes are conducted by recently cleared officers and Subject Experts dedicated to impart right dos and don’ts and teaching methodology
- Right Direction at your service – Access to 23 years of rich sources and expertise, recently cleared Himalai Toppers and Subject Experts.
- Classes – Regular and weekend Online Live classes, Test cum discussion classes, One on one Discussion sessions with faculties and Recently cleared Himalai officers, Recorded, Doubt clarification classes, Backup, Special classes, includes two revisions and Class room Training.
- Simplified Summary Based study materials – Exam oriented Simple summary based study materials for all the subjects for quick recap of the concepts both in Hardcopies and Online.
- Test Series and Quizzes – Test are conducted regularly both on Online and Offline Daily, Weekly and Monthly on Current affairs, subject wise, topic wise and chapter wise. Written Assignments for mains will be initiated during prelims preparation.
- Current Affairs – Exclusive classes, materials, quizzes and periodicals for Current Affairs on Monthly, weekly and daily
1. All are well specialized on Exams standards
2. State and National Affairs
3. International Affairs
4. Contemporary issues specific to Socio economical India
5. Special focus on Editorials
6. Government of India Events and schemes
7. International Organization etc.
- NCERT based Training – All the subjects of General studies are taught Based on NCERT, Standard Text books and Government documentaries
- Applied level Training – Every question in the exams will be based on Current affairs and Basics of subjects, we teach the inter connection of the subject with Current affairs.
- Special Classes – Classes on Current affairs, News paper reading and News channels, India year Book, notes making and its relevance to specific subject concepts and its limitations of preparation.
- What to Read and What not to – Special sessions on Map Reading, NCERT Text Books, standard text books reading, Daily current affairs, General studies and its limitations of preparation.
- Performance and analysis – Each student will be personally counseled for understanding the student’s performance through One to one mentoring and Discussion for an easy and smooth preparation based on the personalized strategy plan prepared on regular intervals.
- Quick Recap – Before exams Fast Track High classes with high priority Exam oriented classes through online and Classes room for a Quick Revisit of all the subjects before exams.
- Preparatory exams and Discussions – Exclusive and specially designed to secure highest marks in Prelims, two months before the exams these tests are conducted which are based on following1. Subject wise
2. Topic wise
3. Full Length Test as per the standards of UPSC
4. Current affairs
5. Previous year Question papers etc.
- Synopsis of Question and answers – Soon after the completion of every Test a gist’s of Explanation will be provided for better understand and clarity on concepts
- Writing Practice – Writing practice will be provided as per the syllabus standards of UPSC IAS Mains for GS 1, GS 2 GS 3 Essay and Ethics integrality classes and Evaluations during prelims preparation classes for quick preparation, easy understanding and clarity on prelim and mains.
Personalized strategy preparation with recently cleared Himalai toppers and Experts
1. Full fledged online and offline classes for GS 1, 2, 3 Ethics, essay and optional subjects
2. 100 Written test series Each with Writing practice.
3. Real time preparatory exams
4. Classes and training by Cleared candidates and subject experts
5. Exclusive access and part of the team who has cleared exams recently
6. 24/7 library and Support, With direct access to 23years of Expertise and facilities.
Special Training by Himalai all India highest marks holders.
100 mock interviews.
1. Exclusive training at Bangalore and Delhi.
2. Training by cleared candidates and experts.
3. Special guidelines in DAF filling.
4. In person personalized monitoring during interview training till joining the service.
5. Felicitation Ceremony.