- Central Armed Police Forces (CRPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Candidates are considered eligible based on 2 criteria- Age and Academic Qualification. Educational Qualification: Graduates and Undergraduates (pursuing final semester)
Note: UPSC will not consider percentage of marks or class nor the discipline of graduation Age Limit, Number of attempts, As per categories, The candidate’s age as on 1st August, 2018. of that year is taken into account. Minimum Age to take the Exam is 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years.
- General Merit 25 Years
- Other Backward Class 28 Years
- SC/ST and for Government servants 30 Years
- Ex-Servicemen disabled 5 Years relaxation.
|a)||100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|b)||800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|c)||Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3.0 meters (3 chances)|
|d)||Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||-|
|Paper I: GENERAL ABILITY AND INTELLIGENCE The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type||2 Hours||250 marks|
|Paper II: ESSAY AND COMPREHENSION, PRECIS WRITING||3 Hours||200 Marks|
INTERVIEW - 150 MARKS
For every wrong answer in preliminary examination, 1/3rd of the marks allotted to that question is deducted. (Negative Marking) in Paper 1: General Ability and Intelligence.