World Homeopathy Day
World Homeopathy Day observed every year on April 10 to pay tribute to Dr. Christian Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann who is the founder and father of Homeopathy system of medicine. Himalai IAS Coaching Centre in Bangalore aims is to bring awareness about current affairs for the Civil Services Exam like IAS exam, KAS exam, banking exam and other competitive exams.
World Homeopathy day 2019 theme is to spread more knowledge about this form of medicine in mainstream public health. The term homeopathy is referred to as homeo-similar and pathos-diseases introduced in 1807.
- The Homoeopathy is one of the most popular medical systems in India from ancient days, close second among the AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy) services to serve the people.
- World Homeopathy day are growing numbers of users, educational institutes, practitioners, as well as public health clinics, compared to the AYUSH systems in India. All over the world academic homeopathy institutes comprise 35.8% of AYUSH colleges, while homeopathy practitioners are 37% of the AYUSH in total to serve the people in private and government sector.
- World homeopathy week is a celebration of both homeopaths and those who have been healed with homeopathy. The 10thApril was chosen to mark the start of this event as it is the birthday of Dr Samuel Hahnemann, the German physician who is credited with creating homeopathy.
- On the occasion of World homeopathy day 2018Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu inaugurated scientific convention on WHD 2018 in New Delhi organised by Ministry of AYUSH and organized seminars. The theme of World homeopathy day was “Innovate: Evolve, Progress: Exploring Science since 40 years” growth in medicine field.
- The theme is to express, innovate, create more awareness about the homeopathy medicine to the world by conducting seminars, research, conventions which united the homeopaths, homeopathy organization and research centers from all over the countries.
- It will reassure and highlight the significance of homeopathy medicine for illness.
- Homeopathy is a natural self-healing process of treatment to the person illness and health improvement. Homeopathy medicine is made from the natural sources like plants and minerals and it is a holistic approach to heal the person complete body and mind.
- Homeopathy medicine has the ability to cure the illness by the causes of the same illness with the small amount of homeopathy medicine. The homeopathy day thing is we are living in a modern science medicine world this might little fade the homeopathy medicine, but the people belief on taking homeopathy treatmentis not fade still homeopathy research is developing throughout the world because of its trustful work on human health.
- Several events would be conducting on world homeopathy day every year by reputed scientists, veterans of Homeopathy, homeopathic practitioners, students, industrialists, researchers and homeopathy associations.
- The World homeopathy day theme encouraged by Ministry of AYUSH, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) Government of India is striving to promote research that eventually translates into improved public healthcare in the country and wider acceptability of Homoeopathy globally.
- The research work of Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH) is multi-dimensional and the Council considers its duty to not only conduct quality research. It also link with education, clinical practice and standardization of drug manufacture for holistic development of the Homoeopathy sector.