When we think of IAS exams we think of getting correct guidance and from the one who is already an expert in this field. And when we think of an expert we can think of no one but Himalai classes. Himalai is one of the oldest civil services oriented coaching in the country. We inaugurated our coaching centre in Bangalore in 1998 with a batch of just 5 students, of which all of them joined Indian administrative services. Since then we have introduced many innovations in the teaching methodology to adapt to the changes in the pattern of the civil services examination and have grown to be the pioneering institute for IAS exam in India and Karnataka.
Since, 1998, our coaching has benefitted thousands of students. We are proud to say that each and every state of India has a Himalai student placed as an officer in the administrative services. This motivates us in our quest to fulfil the dream of students who aspire to work for the country.
We now have 12 branches across Delhi and Bangalore. All these branches follow the same teaching pattern and methodology. Let us have a look at the methodology that we follow. These are the salient features of our teaching methodology:-
Classes modelled around you –
- Our classes are interactive.
- We have comprehensive study material.
- We conduct revision classes few days before the exam and have interview training for the candidates who have cleared the mains exam.
Coached by the best-
- Classes are taken by the civil service exam toppers. We have the best faculty group.
- We remain updated about the various changes taking place in the examination pattern and change our teaching methodology accordingly.
Exam oriented tests-
- We have scheduled exams and mock tests. This is given to the student at the beginning of their coaching, so they can study properly for the mocks.
- As said we remain updated about the changing patterns and incorporate those changes in our mock tests as well.
- We have answer discussion classes for every mock test which helps students to improve their weak areas.
Personalized teaching –
- Every candidate can have one to one discussion with the experts if they feel awkward to clear their doubts in the class.
- We also guide students on how to utilize their time more effectively for the preparation.
- We have simplified notes.
Flexible Schedule –
- We conduct regular batches for daily preparation and weekend batches for working executives.
- We have morning, evening and afternoon classes according to your availability.
4 students from Himalai were in the top 14 ranks last year. First female IAS officer from Karnataka and youngest IPS officer of the country were the students of Himalai. We have given thousands of selections in the elite services. Our candidates have secured highest marks in the mains and interview stages every year. You can read student testimonials on our website www.himalaiiaclasses.com.
To know more about our course or to join our coaching classes visit our website.