UPSC NCERT POLITY NOTES: TOPIC WISE SOLVED MCQ’s
UPSC Polity :Other Constitutional Dimension-2
Analyzing IAS exam pattern, it is evident that candidates should have clear understanding concepts and this is possible through daily IAS preparation.To assist you Himalai IAS coaching is come up with UPSC subject wise most important & expected IAS prelims questions series with answer explanation.You can assess your everyday learning and keep in check with your IAS planning and preparation. We are also providing our daily program list so you can keep track of our Himalai IAS question series updates.
HIMALAI ONLINE TEST COMING SHORTLY
The most awaited Himalai online IAS test series is coming up shortly. With more than 20 years of experience, Himalai IAS coaching has become one of the pioneers in understanding UPSC exam requirements. These exclusive mock tests are a complete package of UPSC expected questions, answers and in-depth explanation of each topic prepared by experts with years of IAS coaching experience. Himalai IAS coaching test series will assess your daily IAS preparation and will be the guiding light throughout your IAS journey. To know more register to Himalai
Today’s Topic:Other Constitutional Dimension-2
1. Which of the following prefix President Pranab Mukherjee desires to be discontinued while interacting with Indian dignitaries as well as in official nothings?
1. His Excellency 2. Mahamahim 3. Honble 4. Shri/Smt
Select the correct answer from the codes given below:
a) 1 and 3 b) 2 and 3 c) 1 and 2 d) 1, 2 and 3
2. On which date National Integration Day is celebrated in India?
a) 14th November b) 19th November c) 10th December d) 30th October
3. Which of the following is not a peasant’s movement?
a) Kheda Movement b) Tabligh Movement
c) Telangan Movement d) Khilafat Movement
4. Who characterized India as “A million mutinies” in 1990?
a) V.S.Naipaul b) M.S.A.Rao c) Ghanshyam Shah d) TeddGutt
5. One-rupee currency note in India bears the signature of
a) The President of India b) Finance Minister of India
c) Governor, Reserve Bank of India d) Finance Secretary of government of India
6. Which community gets special provision for Central Services in Article 336 —
a) Sikh Community b) Muslim Community
c) Hindu Community d) Anglo – Indian Community
7. Which Constitutional Article defines the SC –
a) Article 345 b) Article 346 c) Article 341 d) Article 342
8. Which Constitutional Article defines the ST —
a) Article 345 b) Article 343 c) Article 347 d) Article 342
9. Which Constitutional Article specifies official language of the Union—
a) Article 343 b) Article 344 c) Article 345 d) Article 346
10. Under Constitutional Article 343, which is the official language of the Union —
a) Urdu b) Hindi c) English d) Band C