UPSC NCERT POLITY NOTES: TOPIC WISE SOLVED MCQ’s
UPSC Polity :Other Constitutional Dimension-1
Analyzing IAS exam pattern, it is evident that candidates should have clear understanding concepts and this is possible through daily IAS preparation.To assist you Himalai IAS coaching is come up with UPSC subject wise most important & expected IAS prelims questions series with answer explanation.You can assess your everyday learning and keep in check with your IAS planning and preparation. We are also providing our daily program list so you can keep track of our Himalai IAS question series updates.
HIMALAI ONLINE TEST COMING SHORTLY
The most awaited Himalai online IAS test series is coming up shortly. With more than 20 years of experience, Himalai IAS coaching has become one of the pioneers in understanding UPSC exam requirements. These exclusive mock tests are a complete package of UPSC expected questions, answers and in-depth explanation of each topic prepared by experts with years of IAS coaching experience. Himalai IAS coaching test series will assess your daily IAS preparation and will be the guiding light throughout your IAS journey. To know more register to Himalai
Today’s Topic:Other Constitutional Dimension-1
1. The first country in the world to introduce the right to information was:
a) Norway b) USA c) Sweden d) Finland
2. Which one of the following articles of the Constitution empowers Parliament to create an All India Service?
a) Article 300 b) Article 312 c) Article 320 d) Article 410
3. Reservation for the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in the services has been provided under
a) Article 315 b) Article 335 c) Article 365 d) Article 375
4. The Fiscal Five Year Plan was started in India after independence in the year
a) 1950-1951 b) 1951-1952 c) 1952-1953 d) 1953-1954
5. Assertion (A): The District Collector is the most important functionary at the apex of the district administration.
Reason (R): After independence, his role has become increasingly multi-dimensional.
a) Both (A) and (R) are true and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
b) Both (A) and (R) are true, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
c) (A) is true, but (R) is false. d) (R) is true, but (A) is false.
6. Who described Indian Politics as “Politics of Scarcity”?
a) Myron Weiner b) Paul R.Brass c) Atul Kohli d) Morris- Jones
7. Which one of the following was not included by C. Rajagopalachari in the list of six fundamental requirement of a good administrator?
a) Character b) Capacity to judge matters
c) Expertise in technical matters d) Firmness in decision making
8. Which is one of the following is not the tool of good governance?
a) Right to information b) Citizens’ Charter
c) Social Auditing d) Judicial Activism
9. Which of the following Article of the Constitution shields legislation from being declared unconstitutional and void?
a) Art.15B b) Art.51A c) Art.31B d) Art 29A
10. Civil Service Day is celebrated in India on:
a) 21st April b) 24th April c) 21st June d) 7th July