UPSC NCRET ECONOMY NOTES: TOPIC WISE SOLVED MCQ’s
Analyzing the IAS exam pattern, it is evident that candidates should have clear understanding concepts and this is possible through daily IAS preparation. To assist youHimalaiIAS coaching is come up with UPSC subject wise most important&expected IAS prelims questions series with the answer explanation. You can assess your everyday learning and keep in check with your IAS planning and preparation. We are also providing our daily program list so you can keep track of our Himalai IAS question series updates.
HIMALAI ONLINE TEST COMING SHORTLY
The most awaited Himalai online IAS test series is coming up shortly. With more than 20 years of experience, Himalai IAS coaching has become one of the pioneers in understanding UPSC exam requirements. These exclusive mock tests are a complete package of UPSC expected questions, answers and an in-depth explanation of each topic prepared by experts with years of IAS coaching experience. Himalai IAS coaching test series will assess your daily IAS preparation and will be the guiding light throughout your IAS journey. To know more register to Himalai.
1. The national income of a country for a given period is equal to the
a) Sum of total consumption and investment expenditure
b) Sum of personal income of all individuals
c) The money value of final goods and services produced
d) The total value of goods and services produced by the nationals
2. Which of the below grant/ grants direct credit assistance to rural households?
1. Regional Rural Banks
2. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
3. Land Development Banks
Which of the above grants/ grants direct credit assistance to rural households?
a) 1 and 3 only b) 2 only c) 1 and 2 only d) 1,2 and 3 only
3. Which of the below given constitute Capital Account?
1. Foreign Loans
2. Foreign Direct Investment
3. Private Remittances
4. Portfolio investment
a) 1,2 and 4 b) 1,2 and 3 c) 2,3 and 4 d) 1,3 and 4
4. Which of the below-given statements above is/are correct?
1. Inflation benefits the bondholders.
2. Inflation benefits the debtors.
Which of the above-given statements above is/are correct?
a) 1 only b) 2 only c) Both 1 and 2 d) Neither 1 nor 2
5. Disguised unemployment generally refers to
a) Alternative employment is not available
b) The marginal productivity of labor is zero
c) The productivity of workers is low
d) A large number of people remain unemployed
6. The correct sequence of the below-given assets in the decreasing order of liquidity is
1. Demand deposits with the banks
2. Time deposits with the banks
3. Savings deposits with the banks
a) 1-4-3-2 b) 4-3-2-1 c) 2-3-1-4 d) 4-1-3-2
7. ‘Open Market Operations’ generally refers to
a) Lending by commercial banks to industry and trade
b) Purchase and sale of government securities by the RBI
c) Borrowing by scheduled banks from the RBI
d) None of the above