UPSC NCERT SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY NOTES: TOPIC WISE SOLVED MCQ’s
Analyzing the IAS exam pattern, it is evident that candidates should have clear understanding concepts and this is possible through daily IAS preparation.
To assist you Himalai IAS coaching is to come up with UPSC subject wise most important &
expected IAS prelims questions series with the answer explanation.
You can assess your everyday learning and keep in check with your IAS planning and preparation.
We are also providing our daily program list so you can keep track of our Himalai IAS question series updates.
HIMALAI ONLINE TEST COMING SHORTLY
The most awaited Himalai online IAS test series is coming up shortly. With more than 20 years of experience, Himalai IAS coaching has become one of the pioneers in understanding UPSC exam requirements. These exclusive mock tests are a complete package of UPSC expected questions, answers and an in-depth explanation of each topic prepared by experts with years of IAS coaching experience. Himalai IAS coaching test series will assess your daily IAS preparation and will be the guiding light throughout your IAS journey. To know more register to Himalai.
1. Cell theory is given by –
1.Schleiden 2. Pasture 3. T Schwan 4. Robert Hooke
a) Only 1 b) 1 and 3 c) 2 and 4 d) 2 and 3
2. A plant cell differs from animal cell in having which of the following?
a) Cell wall b) Chloroplast c) Nucleus d) Cell membrane
3. The Chromosomes are made up of:
a) RNA b) Protein c) DNA and Protein d) DNA
4. The chemical name of “Plaster of Paris” is
a) Calcium Sulphate Hydrate
b) None of these
c) Calcium Chloride
d) Calcium Nitrate
5. Which of the following is a non-metal found in the liquid state?
a) Nitrogen b) Chlorine c) Fluorine d) Bromine
6. Satellite having the same orbital period as the period of rotation of the Earth about its own axis is known as _____.
a) Geostationary satellite
c) Polar satellite
d) Stationary satellite
7. Which of the following is the working principle of a Washing Machine?
a) Reverse osmosis