UPSC NCERT POLITY NOTES: TOPIC WISE SOLVED MCQ’s
Analyzing the IAS exam pattern, it is evident that candidates should have clear understanding concepts and this is possible through daily IAS preparation.
To assist you Himalai IAS coaching is to come up with UPSC subject wise most important & expected IAS prelims questions series with the answer explanation.
You can assess your everyday learning and keep in check with your IAS planning and preparation.
We are also providing our daily program list so you can keep track of our Himalai IAS question series updates.
HIMALAI ONLINE TEST COMING SHORTLY
The most awaited Himalai online IAS test series is coming up shortly. With more than 20 years of experience, Himalai IAS coaching has become one of the pioneers in understanding UPSC exam requirements. These exclusive mock tests are a complete package of UPSC expected questions, answers and an in-depth explanation of each topic prepared by experts with years of IAS coaching experience. Himalai IAS coaching test series will assess your daily IAS preparation and will be the guiding light throughout your IAS journey. To know more register to Himalai.
1. Who amongst the following was the chairperson of the Drafting Committee set up by the Constituent Assembly?
a) Jawahar Lal Nehru
b) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
c) Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
d) None of these
2. During which of the following period did the Constituent Assembly deliberate upon and finalize the Constitution of India?
a) November 1946 – November 1949
b) November 1947 – November 1949
c) December 1946 – November 1949
d) December 1947 – November 1949
3. How many members were initially there in the Constituent Assembly of India?
4. Who among the following was the Chairman of the Union Constitution Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
a) B.R. Ambedkar
b) J.B. Kripalani
c) Jawahar Lal Nehru
d) Alladi Krishnaswami Ayyar
5. The Presidential Government operates on the principle of –
a) Division of powers between the center and states
b) Centralization of Powers
c) Balance of Powers
d) Separation of powers
6. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer from the codes given below the lists-
List-I (Forms of Government): List-II (Principles):
Presidential System 1. Separation of powers
Parliamentary System 2. A close relationship between executive and legislature
Federal System 3. Division of power
Unitary System 4. Concentration power
A B C D
a) 1 2 3 4
b) 2 1 3 4
c) 2 1 4 3
d) 1 2 4 3
7. Which of the following countries have an Unwritten Constitution?