UPSC NCERT POLITY NOTES: TOPIC WISE SOLVED MCQ’s
Analyzing the IAS exam pattern, it is evident that candidates should have clear understanding concepts and this is possible through daily IAS preparation.
To assist you Himalai IAS coaching is to come up with UPSC subject wise most important &
expected IAS prelims questions series with the answer explanation.
You can assess your everyday learning and keep in check with your IAS planning and preparation.
We are also providing our daily program list so you can keep track of our Himalai IAS question series updates.
HIMALAI ONLINE TEST COMING SHORTLY
The most awaited Himalai online IAS test series is coming up shortly. With more than 20 years of experience, Himalai IAS coaching has become one of the pioneers in understanding UPSC exam requirements. These exclusive mock tests are a complete package of UPSC expected questions, answers and an in-depth explanation of each topic prepared by experts with years of IAS coaching experience. Himalai IAS coaching test series will assess your daily IAS preparation and will be the guiding light throughout your IAS journey. To know more register to Himalai.
1. When did the Constitution of India come into force?
a) January 26, 1950
b) November 26, 1951
c) December 9, 1946
d) January 26, 1949
2. The Supreme Court of India was set up by which of the following act?
a) Charter Act, 1833
b) Charter Act, 1813
c) Pitt’s India Act, 1784
d) Regulating Act, 1773
3. The distribution of powers between the Centre and the States in the Indian Constitution is based on the scheme provided in which of the following?
a) Montagu-Chelmsford Act, 1919
b) Indian Independence Act, 1947
c) Morley-Minto Reforms, 1909
d) Government of India Act, 1935
4. Which of the below given Plan provided for the Constitutional Assembly of India?
a) Wavell Plan
b) August Offer
c) Cripps Plan
d) Cabinet Mission Plan
5. Pitt India act was passed
a) 1774 b) 1578 c) 1856 d) 1784
6. British educational policy was introduced in India by
a) George Cornwallis
b) Lord Macaulay
c) Robert Clive
d) Charles Metcalfe
7. The Poona pact of 1932 upheld which of the following?
a) Joint electorate with reserved seats for the caste Hindus
b) Joint electorate
c) Separate electorate
d) Joint electorate with reserved seats for the scheduled castes