UPSC NCERT POLITY NOTES: TOPIC WISE SOLVED MCQ’s
UPSC Polity: State Government, Centre-State And Inter-State Relations-2
Analyzing IAS exam pattern, it is evident that candidates should have clear understanding concepts and this is possible through daily IAS preparation.To assist you Himalai IAS coaching is come up with UPSC subject wise most important & expected IAS prelims questions series with answer explanation.You can assess your everyday learning and keep in check with your IAS planning and preparation. We are also providing our daily program list so you can keep track of our Himalai IAS question series updates.
HIMALAI ONLINE TEST COMING SHORTLY
The most awaited Himalai online IAS test series is coming up shortly. With more than 20 years of experience, Himalai IAS coaching has become one of the pioneers in understanding UPSC exam requirements. These exclusive mock tests are a complete package of UPSC expected questions, answers and in-depth explanation of each topic prepared by experts with years of IAS coaching experience. Himalai IAS coaching test series will assess your daily IAS preparation and will be the guiding light throughout your IAS journey. To know more register to Himalai
Today’s Topic: State Government, Centre-State And Inter-State Relations-2
1. Which of the following groups of schedule deal with the division of powers between Union and the States?
a) IVth b) VIth c) VIIth d) IXth
2. Which of the following State has a separate constitution of its own?
a) Andhrapradesh b) Karnataka c) Tamil Nadu d) Jammu and Kashmir
3. Under which article of our constitution, the Governor can reserve the bill for the consideration of the President?
a) 199 b) 200 c) 201 d) 202
4. Who describes the Indian federation as ‘a co-operative federation’?
a) Granville Austin b) Sir Ivor Jennuings c) KC Where d) Alexandrowincz
5. What is the maximum strength of the Legislative Assembly?
a) 400 b) 500 c) 425 d) 545
6. Nagaland was created as a separate state in the year?
a) 1960 b) 1961 c) 1962 d) 1963
7. Punjab was divided into Punjab was Haryana in the year?
a) 1966 b) 1967 c) 1968 d) 1969
8. Chhattisgarh came into existence on?
a) 1st November, 2000 b) 1st November, 2001
c) 1st November, 2002 d) 1st November, 2003.
9. Under Article 365 what are the duties of the Union Governments with respect to State Government—
a) Ensure that every Ste Minister should act in accordance with the advice of Chief Minister
b) Ensure that Governor acts under advice of the Chief Minister
c) Ensure that Governance in the State is in accordance with the Constitution
d) All of the above.