UPSC NCERT HISTORY NOTES: TOPIC WISE SOLVED MCQ’s
Analyzing the IAS exam pattern, it is evident that candidates should have clear understanding concepts and this is possible through daily IAS preparation.
To assist you Himalai IAS coaching is to come up with UPSC subject wise most important & expected IAS prelims questions series with the answer explanation.
You can assess your everyday learning and keep in check with your IAS planning and preparation.
We are also providing our daily program list so you can keep track of our Himalai IAS question series updates.
HIMALAI ONLINE TEST COMING SHORTLY
The most awaited Himalai online IAS test series is coming up shortly. With more than 20 years of experience, Himalai IAS coaching has become one of the pioneers in understanding UPSC exam requirements. These exclusive mock tests are a complete package of UPSC expected questions, answers and an in-depth explanation of each topic prepared by experts with years of IAS coaching experience. Himalai IAS coaching test series will assess your daily IAS preparation and will be the guiding light throughout your IAS journey. To know more register to Himalai.
1. First railway line were laid down in India under which British Governor?
a) Lord Dalhousie
b) Lord Curzon
c) Lord Wellesley
d) Lord Lytton
2. Who is the exponent of the theory of economic drain of India during the British rule?
c) Jai Prakash Narayan
d) Ram Manohar Lohiya
3. The English introduced Ryotwari settlements in-
a) Bengal Presidency
b) Madras Presidency
c) Bombay Presidency
d) Madras and Bombay Presidency
4. Who authored the book ‘Poverty and the Un-British Rule in India?
b) Ramesh Chandra Dutt
c) Gopal Krishna Gokhale
d) Amartya Kumar Sen
5. Who is credited with the introduction of Permanent settlement in Bengal and Bihar-
a) Lord Curzon
b) Lord Cornwallis
c) Lord Ripon
d) Lord Wellesley
6. Who was associated with Ryotwari settlement of Madras?
7. Permanent settlement was a feature of-
a) Zamindari System
b) Ryotwari System
c) Mahalwari System
d) None of these