UPSC NCERT HISTORY NOTES: TOPIC WISE SOLVED MCQ’s
Analyzing the IAS exam pattern, it is evident that candidates should have clear understanding concepts and this is possible through daily IAS preparation.
To assist youHimalaiIAS coaching is to come up with UPSC subject wise most important&expected IAS prelims questions series with the answer explanation.
You can assess your everyday learning and keep in check with your IAS planning and preparation. We are also providing our daily program list so you can keep track of our Himalai IAS question series updates.
HIMALAI ONLINE TEST COMING SHORTLY
The most awaited Himalai online IAS test series is coming up shortly. With more than 20 years of experience, Himalai IAS coaching has become one of the pioneers in understanding UPSC exam requirements. These exclusive mock tests are a complete package of UPSC expected questions, answers and an in-depth explanation of each topic prepared by experts with years of IAS coaching experience. Himalai IAS coaching test series will assess your daily IAS preparation and will be the guiding light throughout your IAS journey. To know more register to Himalai.
1. The Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College of Aligarh was founded by –
a) Md. Ali Jinnah b) Mohammad Ali
c) Shaukat Ali d) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
2. The Arya Samaj was founded by-
a) Swami Dayananda Saraswati b) Swami Vivekananda
c) Keshav Chandra Sen d) Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
3. Which of the following reform movements was the first to be started in the 19 th century?
a) Prarthana Samaj b) Brahmo Samaj
c) Arya Samaj d) Ram Krishna Mission
4. Which religious reformer of Western India was known as ‘Lokhitwadi’?
a) Gopal Hari Deshmukh b) R.B. Bhandarkar
c) Mahadev Govind Ranade d) B.G.Tilak
5. Match List –I with List –II and select the correct answer by using the codes given below the lists:
List-I (Institution) List-II (Associated Person)
A. Atmiya Sabha 1. Madan Mohan Malaviya
B. Benaras Hindu College 2. Syed Ahmed
C. Wahabi movement 3. Debendranath Tagore
D. Brahmo Samaj 4. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
A B C D
a) 2 4 3 1
b) 4 1 2 3
c) 2 1 3 4
d) 3 4 2 1
6. The Kuka movement started in the mid-nineteenth century in-
a) Western Punjab b) Maharashtra
c) Bengal d) Madhya Pradesh
7. The First Viceroy of British India was-
a) Lord Dalhousie b) John Lawrence
c) Warren Hastings d) Lord Canning