UPSC NCERT GEOGRAPHY NOTES: TOPIC WISE SOLVED MCQ’s
Analyzing the IAS exam pattern, it is evident that candidates should have clear understanding concepts and this is possible through daily IAS preparation. To assist youHimalaiIAS coaching is come up with UPSC subject wise most important&expected IAS prelims questions series with the answer explanation. You can assess your everyday learning and keep in check with your IAS planning and preparation. We are also providing our daily program list so you can keep track of our Himalai IAS question series updates.
HIMALAI ONLINE TEST COMING SHORTLY
The most awaited Himalai online IAS test series is coming up shortly. With more than 20 years of experience, Himalai IAS coaching has become one of the pioneers in understanding UPSC exam requirements. These exclusive mock tests are a complete package of UPSC expected questions, answers and an in-depth explanation of each topic prepared by experts with years of IAS coaching experience. Himalai IAS coaching test series will assess your daily IAS preparation and will be the guiding light throughout your IAS journey. To know more register to Himalai.
1. Which of the following imaginary line divides India almost into two equal parts?
a) Equator b) Tropic of Cancer
c) Tropic of Capricorn d) Arctic Circle
2. Which of the following water bodies is the home of the Lakshadweep islands?
a) Arabian Sea b) Bay of Bengal
c) Indian Ocean d) the Atlantic Ocean
3. Which of the following Planets are part of the Milky Way galaxy?
a) Earth b) Jupiter
c) Uranus d) All the above
4. Which among the following is an Inner Planet?
a) Mars b) Jupiter
c) Uranus d) Saturn
5. Which Indian state is connected to Sri Lanka by Palk Strait?
a) Tamil Nadu b) Karnataka
c) Kerala d) Andhra Pradesh
6. The study of the physical features of the surface of the earth and their relation to its geological
structures is called
a) Rheumatology b) Geomorphology
c) Epidemiology d) Zoology
7. Between which two planets in the asteroid belt found?
a) Mars and Jupiter b) Jupiter and Uranus
c) Mars and Earth d) Saturn and Uranus