Gentle Reminder! Download your IES prelims 2019 admit card today
UPSC started the IES 2019 recruitment on 26th September for 581 vacancies in different engineering disciplines. IES exam is conducted in three stages of Prelims, Mains and Interview.
The IES 2019 prelims is scheduled to be conducted on 6th January, it consists two papers which will be of MCQ’s type. Paper-1 is general studies and Paper-2 will be of specific engineering subjects. The aspirant who obtains marks above the cut off marks set by UPSC will be selected for IES mains.
For the IES prelims exam 2019, UPSC released the admit card on 12th December 2019, which will be available till the IES prelims exam date (6th January 2019). A candidate will not be permitted to write the prelims exam without the IES exam admit card.
Aspirants who are busy preparing for the IES prelims don’t wait till the last minute to download your admit card. The steps for downloading the admit cards are simple:
- To download the admit card visit the UPSC official website
- In the official website click on the ‘Admit Card’ tab
- Then on ‘E- admit card for various examination’, where details of the examination will be displayed.
- Click on download which will redirect to a separate page for admit card download
- Select the ‘Click here’, read the instructions given by UPSC carefully and click on ‘yes’
- You can download the admit card either by using your Registration ID or your Roll number.
- You need to provide your date of birth to access your IES prelims admit card
- Check your information and note the exam center.
- Take a print out of the admit card while attending the IES prelims exam along with your original photo identity.
All the best for your IES preparations!