UPSC Civil Services Exam Admit Card 2019 Released
The UPSC admit card for the Civil Service Mains exam 2019 is released. And so, the candidates who have applied for the UPS Mains can now download admit card for the same. As was previously stated, UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam 2019 is going to be held on 20th September 2019. The admit card is already been released on the official website https://upsconline.nic.in on 30/8/2019. Therefore, the candidates can now download the admit card till 29/9/2019.
How to download the UPSC Admit Card?
- Candidates should visit the UPSC official website firstly, to download the admit card.
- After that click on the link ”e – Admit Card: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019” flashing on the home page.
- Then, it will direct to a page where the e-admit “click here” link is given.
- Further, after clicking on the link it will direct to a page were civil services (main) examination, 2019 e-admit card link is given.
- Subsequently, it reaches a page where important instructions are detailed. Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- After that select download mode, select either of the mode by registration id or by roll number and enter the same in the form.
- Finally, by entering the date of birth download the admit card.
Time Table for Civil Service Mains Exam 2019
|Date||Day||Forenoon (9.00 A.M. till 12.00 Noon)||Afternoon(2.00 P.M. till 5.00 P.M. )|
|20.09.2019||Friday||Paper‐I Essay||No Paper|
|21.09.2019||Saturday||Paper‐II General Studies‐I||Paper‐III General Studies‐II|
|22.09.2019||Sunday||Paper‐IV General Studies‐III||Paper‐V General Studies‐IV|
|28.09.2019||Saturday||Paper‐A Indian Language||Paper‐B English|
|29.09.2019||Sunday||Paper‐VI Optional Paper‐I||Paper‐VII Optional Paper‐II|
UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern 2019 and UPSC IAS Syllabus
- Qualifying Paper (Language Paper)
|Paper A||Anyone Indian Language (Passing marks 100)
Kannada/ Hindi/ Telugu/ Tamil/ Malayalam
|Paper B||English (Passing marks 100)||300||3Hrs|
- Compulsory Papers
|Paper 1||Essay (2 Articles, E.g. Women and Urban problems)||250||3Hrs|
|Paper 2||General studies 1
(History, Indian Heritage and Culture and Geography of the World and Society)
|Paper 3||General studies 2
(Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations)
|Paper 4||General studies 3
(Economic Development, Biodiversity, Environment, Security, Technology and Disaster Management)
|Paper 5||General studies 4
(Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)
|Paper 6||Optional subject paper1 (E.g. Sociology Paper 1)||250||3Hrs|
|Paper 7||Optional subject paper2 (E.g. Sociology Paper 2)||250||3Hrs|
|Total Marks 1750 marks|
UPSC IAS Interview 2019
|Personality Test||275 marks|
|Total (Mains + Personality Test ) 2025 marks|
Interview process 2019
Usually, the UPSC IAS Interview is to be scheduled in February or March. Strictly, the candidates who cleared the UPSC Mains can only attend the Interview stage. In this Interview stage, both the marks obtained in the UPSC Mains out of 1750 marks and Personality test out of 275 marks are considered and thus the total marks for the UPSC IAS Interview stage are 2025 marks.
Note: Before downloading the admit card candidates are advised to carefully read all the instructions mentioned in the important instructions page. Also, make sure the venue and time table of the UPSC Mains exam 2019.