UPSC CAPF Result 2019
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has published the result of CAPF Assistant Commandants Examination, 2019 held on 18th August 2019.
In detail, list of the candidates who have cleared the CAPF Assistant Commandants Examination, 2019 have mentioned in the official. Further, these shortlisted candidates have to attend the Physical Efficiency Tests (PET), Physical Standard Test and Medical Standards Tests (MST).
Further, details regarding the date-time & venue of the Physical Standards Tests/ Physical Efficiency Tests & Medical Standards Tests will intimate to the candidate. Then, the Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF) will provide information concerning PET, PST,& MST tests.
Particularly, the candidates who have cleared the UPSC CAPF (AC)Examination 2019 should register themselves on the UPSC online site https://upsconline.nic.in. Furthermore, the important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF, also regarding submission will be available on UPSC online website.
Subsequently, the candidates who submit the DAF will be issued with a call letter by the Nodal Authority to appear for the PST/PET/MST. The candidates should keep the call letter along with other documents for appearing for the tests.
How to check UPSC CAPF Result 2019?
- Firstly, visit the UPSC commissions official site https://upsconline.nic.in. to check UPSC CAPF Result 2019.
- After that, click on the link of the CAPF Result 2019 in the “What’s New” tab in UPSC home page.
- Further, click on the link mentioning the UPSC Result in the redirected page.
- Finally, a pdf file will open in which details about the PST/PET/MST test and DAF is mentioned. Also, the shortlisted student’s name and roll number are given in the further pages.
- Then check if your roll number is present in the list by pressing Ctrl+F. Then, if your roll number is present, it will highlight.
UPSC CAPF DAF Filling 2019 Important Dates
|Start Date of Online Detailed Application Form||30/10/2019|
|Last Date of Online DAF submission||13/11/2019 till 6 PM|
CAPF Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
|100 Meters race||In 16 secs||In 18 sec|
|800 Meters race||In 3 mins 45 sec||In 4 mins 45 sec|
|Long Jump||3.5 meters (3 Chances given)||3.0 meters (3 Chances given)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||4.5 Meters||–|
Candidates clearing the CAPF written and PET will qualify for the CAPF interview process.
|CAPF Personality test (Interview)||150 Marks|
How to fill UPSC CAPF DAF?
- Firstly, candidates should follow the official website www.upsc.gov.in to fill and submit the DAF-I form.
- Candidates who are qualified in the written test(Prelims Stage) have to first get themselves registered. Then go for filling up the Online Detailed Application Form (DAF).
- After that, click on the ‘login’ button to create registration accounts on the official website.
- Then, on the registration modules, fill the Name, Roll Number, Date of Birth, and valid email address and click ‘submit’ button. After submission, a password will be sent to the registered email address.
- Then the candidates are required to go back to the website (http://www.upsc.gov.in). After that, login into the login module with their Roll Number and password.
- Specifically, DAF-I form has 6 modules. In detail, they are Personal, Educational Information, Parental Information, Employment Information, Upload documents and Final Submission.
- Before finally submitting the online form, using the Final Submission Module, candidates are required to fill all the modules.
- Further completing each module, the candidate should save the same. Before final submission candidates will have the option to make changes in any module of DAF. Once Final Submission has been made, no change will be possible Online.
- In particular, candidates are required to upload documents like proof of Age, Community Certificate, PH Certificate etc. as in the Instructions for filling in the Detailed Application Form.
- Specifically, some of the fields namely the Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s name etc. have been prewritten. Such fields cannot be changed by the candidate.
Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions provided to fill the DAF carefully. Also, check the details carefully before submitting the DAF form.