UPSC CAPF DAF Form 2019 Released
UPSC CAPF DAF Form 2019 Released in the official website UPSC Online www.upsc.gov.in.The shortlisted candidates who have cleared the CAPF Assistant Commandants Examination 2019, have to attend the Physical Efficiency Tests (PET), Physical Standard Test and Medical Standards Tests (MST).
- For attending these tests the candidates should submit DAF Application form online 13th November 2019 Till 6:00 PM.
- The candidates should read all those instructions mentioned in the notification carefully before filling in the online Detailed Application Form. The candidate should also keep ready all the documents to scan their necessary original documents, before filling in the online Detailed Application Form (DAF).
- Further, details regarding the date-time & venue of the Physical Standards Tests/ Physical Efficiency Tests & Medical Standards Tests will intimate to the candidate. Then, the Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF) will provide information concerning PET, PST,& MST tests.
- Particularly, the candidates who have cleared the UPSC CAPF (AC)Examination 2019 should register themselves on the UPSC online site https://upsconline.nic.in. Furthermore, the important instructions regarding filling up of the DAF, also regarding submission will be available on UPSC online website.
- Subsequently, the candidates who submit the DAF will be issued with a call letter by the Nodal Authority to appear for the PST/PET/MST. The candidates should keep the call letter along with other documents for appearing for the tests.
UPSC CAPF DAF Submission Important Dates
Start Date for filling CAPF DAF
|30th October 2019|
|Last Date for DAF Online submission||
13th November 2019 Till 6:00 PM
How to fill UPSC CAPF DAF Form 2019 ?
- Firstly, candidates should follow the official website www.upsc.gov.in to fill and submit the DAF-I form.
- Candidates who are qualified in the written test(Prelims Stage) have to first get themselves registered. Then go for filling up the Online Detailed Application Form (DAF).
- After that, click on the ‘login’ button to create registration accounts on the official website.
- Then, on the registration modules, fill the Name, Roll Number, Date of Birth, and valid email address and click ‘submit’ button. After submission, a password will be sent to the email address.
- Then the candidates are required to go back to the website (http://www.upsc.gov.in). After that, login into the login module with their Roll Number and password.
- Specifically, DAF-I form has 6 modules. In detail, they are Personal, Educational Information, Parental Information, Employment Information, Upload documents and Final Submission.
- Before finally submitting the online form, using the Final Submission Module, candidates need to fill all the modules.
- Further completing each module, the candidate should save the same. Before final submission candidates will have the option to make changes in any module of DAF. Once Final Submission made, no change will be possible Online.
- In particular, candidates need to upload documents like proof of Age, Community Certificate, PH Certificate etc. as in the Instructions for filling in the Detailed Application Form.
- Specifically, some of the fields namely the Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s name etc. have been prewritten. Such fields cannot be changed by the candidate.
Note: The candidates are advised to read the instructions provided to fill the DAF carefully. Also, check the details carefully before submitting the DAF form.