SSC Stenographer ‘C’ and ‘D’ grade Recruitment 2019 Notification Released
Staff selection commission (SSC) invites applications from interested candidates for the SSC Stenographer C and D grade recruitment scheduled in the month of May 2020.
Important Dates for SSC Stenographer ‘C’ and ‘D’ grade Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Last Date of submission of Online Applications||18.10.2019|
|Last Date for Receipt for Application||18.10.2019(17.00)|
|Payment of fees||20.10.2019(17.00)|
|Last Date for the generation of offline Challan||20.10.2019(17.00)|
|Last Date for payment through challan||22.10.2019|
|Date of Examination||05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020|
Age Limits for SSC Stenographer ‘C’ and ‘D’ grade Recruitment 2019
As on 01.01.2020, the candidate applied for Stenographer C grade should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years. The candidate who has applied for D grade should be a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years.
Age Relaxation for SSC Stenographer ‘C’ and ‘D’ grade Recruitment 2019
|Ex-Servicemen and other disabled Officers||3 Years after deduction of military service|
|Widows and divorced women||Up to 35 Years of Age|
Educational Qualification for SSC Stenographer ‘C’ and ‘D’ grade Recruitment 2019
As on 01.01.2020, the candidates must pass 12t Standard or an equivalent Examination from a recognized Board or University.
Application Fee for SSC Stenographer ‘C’ and ‘D’ grade Recruitment 2019
|General and others||Rs. 100/-|
SSC Stenographer Examination Pattern ‘C’ and ‘D’ grade Recruitment 2019
- Computer-based Examination
|05.05.2020 to 07.05.2020||I||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||2 hours|
|III||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
B.Skill test in Stenography
|Post||Language for test||Time Duration||Time Duration for candidates who are allowed to use Scribe|
|Stenographer Grade D||English||50||
|Stenographer Grade D||Hindi||65||
|Stenographer Grade C||English||40||
|4||Stenographer Grade C||Hindi||55||
How to apply for SSC Stenographer ‘C’ and ‘D’ grade Recruitment 2019
- Candidates can apply for the Stenographer ‘C’ and ‘D’ grade Recruitment 2019onn the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in by submitting an application the application online.
- Before applying they should keep the mentioned documents ready. Mobile No, Email id, Aadhar Card, Passport, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID etc.
- Scanned Passport size photograph, along with all the information related to qualification, Scanned Signature of the Candidate.
- For one-time registration, candidates are required to visit https://ssc.nic.in and required to click on the ‘Register Now’ option.
Note: Candidates are required to read the instructions clearly before applying and are requested to check the Annexure III and IV for the detailed information regarding registration.