SSC SI and ASI Recruitment 2019 Notification Out!
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) invites online applications from interested candidates for the various post of Sub Inspector. The candidate’s selection is for recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. The candidates who are dreaming about the Sub Inspector post can now apply for the post mentioned in the SSC SI Recruitment 2019 official notification. The candidates can apply for the post online starting from 17/09/2019 till 16/10/2019.
SSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|SSC Recruitment Events||Dates|
|Online Submission commence||17/09/2019|
|Last Date to apply||16/10/2019.|
|Last Date of receipt of application||16/10/2019 (17:00)|
|Last date of online fee payment.||18/10/2019 (17:00)|
|Offline Challan generation Last date||18/10/2019 (17-00)|
|Computer-Based Examination(Paper-I)||11/12/2019 till 13/12/2019|
SSC Recruitment Age Limits
Specifically, the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2020 to apply for the posts as mentioned in the official notification of SSC SI Recruitment 2019.
SSC SI Recruitment Age Relaxation
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen (ESM)||3 years after deduction of the
Educational Qualification for SSC Recruitment
For applying for the posts the candidates should possess a bachelor degree from a recognized university or equivalent as mentioned in the official notification.
SSC Recruitment Mode of Fee payment
The interested candidates should pay a fee of Rs 100/- for applying for the post. Women candidates, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the fee.
Selection Procedure for SSC SI Recruitment 2019
Significantly, the selection will be based on Computer-based examination. Paper-I Exam, Physical Standard Test (PST), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to apply for the SSC SI Recruitment 2019?
- Firstly, the candidates should visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission https://ssc.nic.in. for applying for the post.
- Before applying for SSC SI Recruitment 2019 posts the candidates should keep necessary documents and scanned copies of documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given in the official notification before applying for the posts.
- Further, candidates should possess valid email id and mobile number for registration purpose and further communication.
- Subsequently, after logging to the official site click on the “Register Now” link. After completing the Basic registration process login credentials will be sent via email id.
- Using logging credential log on to the account, then fill the application form. Before submission check the filled details. Complete the application process by fee payment.
Note: Specifically, the candidates are advised to keep all the necessary documents before applying for the post of SSC SI Recruitment 2019. Also, candidates should go through the instructions provided in the official notification.