SSC Application Date Extended
SSC EXTENDS APPLICATION CLOSING DATE FOR SELECTION POSTS PHASE VI/2018
- SSC has extended SCC Selection Post Application closing date from 6th October 2018 to 12th October 2018.
- In September SSC selection post recruitment advertisement called for candidates to apply for 1000 vacancies in 130 categories.
- Candidates who meet the SSC selection post eligibility criteria like Nationality, age limit, education have to fill the online application at the official SCC website.
- SSC plans to conduct separate computer-based SSC selection post exam for different education qualification through its regional offices.
- SSC selection post qualification for the various posts ranges from basic graduation, Higher secondary to matriculation.
- The selection posts online application commenced from 5th September 2018.
- In the SSC Selection post notification, SSC mentioned the application closing date to be 30th September 2018.
- The applicants have to pay an exam fee of Rs 100/- through cash deposit at nearest SBI branch. Female, SC, ST, PWD, and Ex-service-men are eligible fee exemption.
- Previously SSC received complaints from candidates about the technical issues faced while filling SSC Selection Post Online Application Form.
- On September 28th September SCC extended the last date of SSC selection post application to 5th Accordingly, SSC changed the closing date for application fee submission.
- SSC mentioned that they will also revise the SSC selection posts exam dates.
- On October 4th SCC notified that as they are still receiving complaints about the application technical issue, they have postponed the application closing date further by a week to 12th October 2018 (5.00 pm)
- The candidates can deposit the SSC application fee till 12-10-2018 (5.00 pm) at the nearest SBI branch.
- The notification also specified that SSC will not make any further extensions for the application closing date.