Staff Selection Commission has released SSC MTS notification 2019, the candidates can log in into the official website for official notification. Online application for SSC MTS 2019 will be available from 22/04/2019 to 29/05/2019 in the official website, an applicant can visit regularly for the further updates about SSC multitasking. If you are determined to get a government job then don’t forget to check out the list of government exams for every degree. We guarantee that you will be surprised to see the number of government exams you are eligible for!
Important dates of SSC MTS Recruitment 2019:
|Online application||22/04/2019 to 29/05/2019|
|Last date for Payment of application fee||31/05/2019|
|Computer Based Exam (Tier-1)||02/08/2019 to 06/09/2019|
|Descriptive Paper Exam(Tier-II)||17/11/2019|
The candidates must have passed Matriculation/ 10th exam or equivalent from a recognized Board.
SSC MTS Age limit:
Minimum 18 to 27 years
|3||Person with Disabilities-PWD
|5||The Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir
From 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
|6||Widows, Divorced women||Up to 40 years|
SSC MTS Selection Process 2019:
The selection of the SSC MTS 2019 depends on the two stages:
- Stage1/ Tier-I consist of Computer Based Exam (Multiple choice questions)
- Stage2/ Tier-II consist of Descriptive Paper (Essay/Letter writing) Tier-II.
- Finally, the merit list will be announced and document verification for the allotment of the candidates.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern:
|Section||Subject||Number/ Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes|
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|3||Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|4||General Awareness||25/ 25|
|Short Essay/Letter in
English or in any other Indian language As per the 8th
Schedule of the Constitution.
How to apply for SSC MTS Online Application 2019?
- Please read all the instruction mentioned in the SSC MTS Official notification to avoid mistakes in the online application form.
- The candidate can apply SSC MTS online application from 22/04/2019 to 29/05/2019 through official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Candidates should log in to the official website and click on the important notification and click on current openings.
- For new candidates click on new registration is compulsory, create a profile with all the required fields before online application, save registration number and password for further process.
- Log in with the registration number and password to apply an online application of SSC MTS
- If the candidates already registered can log in directly by entering the registration number and Password, fill all the necessary fields.
- The candidates are advised to cross-check the online application form SSC MTS 2019 before final submission and take a printout of online application form after submitting the application.
SSC MTS Application fee: The SSC MTS application fee as per the SSC MTS notification is Rs. 100/-
Click here to download the SSC MTS 2019 official Notification for complete information!