SSC MTS Marks 2019 Announced
The Staff Selection Commission had declared the result of Paper-I of Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Examination, 2019 on 05th November 2019. Also, the Revised Result of SSC MTS examination was declared on 11th November 2019. All the candidates who had participated in the SSC MTS 2019 examination can now check the marks at the official website, ssc.nic.in.
- SSC conducted (Multi Tasking Staff) MTS Examination, 2019 from 2nd August 2019 to 22nd August 2019 (on 13 days), at different centers across the country in the Computer Based Mode.
- As per the rules of the Notice of SSC MTS Examination, short-listing of candidates for appearing in SSC MTS Paper-II done on the basis of normalized marks scored by the candidates in the SSC MTS Paper-I.
- The vacancies for SSC MTS Examination, 2019 have been received in two age groups i.e. 18 years to 25 years and 18 years to 27 years. Therefore, separate age group-wise, State/ UT-wise and category-wise cut-offs have been fixed in Paper-I.
- The SSC MTS Commission has now uploaded the marks of Paper-I of individual candidates who appeared in the examination (qualified or not qualified for Paper-II) on the website.
How to check the SSC MTS 2019 Results?
To check the individual marks, candidates may log in to the website of the Commission by using their Registration Number and SSC Registration Password and click on Result/Marks link on the candidate dashboard.
- Firstly Visit the official SSC website for checking SSC MTS Paper-I Marks 2019.
- After that, on the home page using login credentials , login to account for getting the SSC MTS Marks.
- For login, enter the Registration Number and SSC Registration Password, Captcha
- Lastly, submit it by pressing login button.
- Finally, SSC Marks of candidates will be displayed on the opened page.
Note: Candidates should check the marks before a period of one month i.e. only from 20th November (6.00 PM) to 19th of December 2019 (6.00 PM) marks is available in the official SSC website.