SSC CHSL-2019 Notification Out!
Staff Selection Commission SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2019 Released Online Application. The eligible candidates can apply through official website of the SSC. The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for various posts of Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators for various Department/ Ministries/ Offices of the government of India.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Important Dates:
|Start of Online Application Date||05/03/2019|
|Last date for Online Application||05/04/2019|
|Last Date for fee Payment (online) and generation of offline challan||07/04/2019|
|Last date for fee payment through offline challan||09/04/2019|
|Tier-1 Exam Date (CBT)||01/07/2019 to 26/07/2019|
|Tier-II Exam Date (Descriptive)||29/09/2019|
SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: 18-27 Years
|PWD (unreserved)||10 Years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|Disabled person during operation||3 Years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||5 Years|
Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant —The candidates should pass 12th or Equivalent from recognized university.
Data Entry Operator in the office of Comptroller and Auditor general of India (C& AG) —12th pass in Science stream with Mathematics from a recognized Board or equivalent qualification.
SSC CHSL Exam Application fee:
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen: No fee
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019:
Tier-1 Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Subject||Number of Questions / Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Tier-II Descriptive Paper
|Essay (200-250 words) and Letter/ Application (150-200 words)||100||20 minutes|
Tier -III will consists of Skill Test/ Typing Test and Document Verification for the candidate who cleared Tier-1 and Tier-II exams.
How to Apply SSC CHSL Application 2019:
- The candidates should login to the official website of nic.in.
- Fill all the necessary fields in the application form and submit the online application form of SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment.
- Before filling the online application form the candidates should read all the instruction and follow the instruction.
- The candidates are advised to fill the SSC CHSL 2019 Application form without any mistakes and cross check before final submission.
- Last date for submission of the online application is 05/04/2019 within 05 PM, through SSC official website.
Note: The candidates should read all the instructions mentioned in official notification and should carry necessary documents for further process.