The UPSC 2018 IAS Prelims is to be conducted on June 3rd and as the exam is approaching,we at Himalai to enhance the preparation of the aspirants are starting Special Classes for IAS 2018 Prelims. This 15 days’ classes are not only intended for our students who have already enrolled in our test series but also to encourage our old students as well as other aspirants who have not enrolled with us to take these special classes and make their foundation stronger which will give them an opportunity over other aspirants to clear the exam with ease.
The Special Classes for IAS Prelims 2018 will be an intensified 15 days’ program which will be mainly focused on major current events as the current affairs play a major part in the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
The Special Classes covers most of the current major events from important government editions as mentioned below:
- Indian Year Book (IYB)
- IEconomic Survey of India 2017
- IUnion Budget
- IGovernment Schemes and Programs
What’s in it for you?
- Understanding the limited time in the preparation, a quick and methodical run-through of the General Studies Syllabus that includes both dynamic and Static part to brush up the basics.
- Study material is purely designed on the basis of the UPSC Exam requirement.
- These 15 days’ Special Classes for IAS Prelims will shape our students to understand the demand of the UPSC exam and develop skills that are required to meet those demand which will definitely help our students to clear the IAS 2018 Prelims.
- Most of the classes will be conducted by our ex-students who were yesterdays’ UPSC Toppers and today’s administrators serving the nation and they will be sharing IAS preparation tips and their experience that will mold our students to face the exam confidently and crack it to become tomorrow’s Indian Administrator.
If you think you have it in you what it takes to challenge and clear the UPSC 2018 IAS Prelims Exam, then here’s our 15 days’ Special Classes which will aid you and guide you in the right direction.