SBI Clerk 2019 Notification Released !
State Bank of India released the SBI Clerk 2019 Notification, the eligible candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk to settle your career in banking sector. SBI notification released huge vacancies for clerk post in various sectors, SBI clerk online application started from 12/04/2019.
The interested candidates can apply for the SBI clerk post, regular vacancies as well as backlog vacancies around 8500+ posts called to settle your career in banking sectors.
SBI Clerk Vacancies 2019: 8500+
SBI Clerk Exam dates 2019:
|Online application||12/04/2019 to 03/05/2019|
|Payment of application fee||12/04/2019 to 03/05/2019|
|Download call letter for preliminary exam||June 2019|
|Online Preliminary Exam||June 2019|
|Download call letter for Main Exam||July 2019|
|Online Main Exam||10th August 2019|
SBI Clerk Education Qualification:
Any Graduation Degree from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification.
Pay Scale: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075.00 (Rs.11765.00 + increment)
SBI Clerk Age limit: Minimum 20 years
age relaxation according to the category are mentioned below:
|Max age of 50 years
|5||The Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir
From 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
|6||Widows, Divorced women||7 year|
SBI Clerk Application fee and Intimation charges:
|1||SC/ST/PWD/XS||Rs.125/- (Intimation charges only)|
SBI Clerk Selection Process 2019: The selection process will be based on 3 stages for SBI PO 2019.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview/ Document verification
How to apply for SBI Clerk Online Application 2019?
- Please read all the instruction mentioned in the SBI Clerk Official notification to avoid mistakes in the online application form.
- The candidate can apply SBI Clerk online application from 12/04/2019 to 03/05/2019 through official website www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Candidates should login to the official website and click on important notification and click on current openings.
- For new candidates click on new registration is compulsory, create profile with all the required fields before online application, save registration number and password for further process.
- Login with the registration number and password to apply online application of SBI PO 2019.
- If the candidates already registered can login directly by enter the registration number and Password, fill all the necessary fields.
- The candidates are advised to cross check the online application form SBI Clerk 2019 before final submission and take printout of online application form after submitting the application.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern:
Phase-1: Preliminary Exam
|Name of the Test||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minute|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minute|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minute|
Note: There will be Negative marks for wrong answer in the objective tests, 1/4 th of marks allotted for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Phase-2: Main Exam
|Name of the Test||No. of Question||Maximum
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minute|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minute|
|General English||40||40||35 Minute|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minute|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Phase-3: Interview/ Document Verification:
Note: The candidates should read all the instructions mentioned SBI Clerk 2019 Notification and carry all the required documents while applying online application before applying make sure all the entered fields are correct. Candidate should have valid Email ID and mobile number in the online application form of SBI Clerk 2019 for further communication process.