RBI Grade B 2019 Interview Announced
The Reserve Bank of India(RBI) announces the RBI Grade B Interview Dates 2020.RBI Grade B Phase II Examination was on 2nd December 2019. Subsequently, the next stage of the recruitment process is the RBI Grade B Interview 2020.
- Shortlisted Candidates will receive the RBI Grade B Interview Call Letter 2020 with New Roll Numbers to the registered email address.
- Interview call letter will include the date, time and venue of the interview.
- Besides, candidates must take a print out of the RBI Grade B Interview Call Letter 2020.
- Also, candidates must bring the hard copy of the RBI Grade B Interview Admit Card 2020. Also, all necessary documents required.
- Certainly, the conversion criterion must be printed on the mark- sheet or the candidate must obtain a certified copy from the Competent Authority of the Board/University/Institute.
- If the shortlisted candidate has taken any benefit of age relaxation, he/she should submit the relevant certificate in the Interview RBI-Grade-B.
- All the candidates must submit 5 copies of the Attestation Form (all in original) with signed photographs affixed.
- Further, candidates must submit 7 copies of Bio Data (One copy in original and other photocopies) signed photographs.
- Besides, along with all the above documents, OBC Candidates must submit a copy of the latest OBC Caste Certificate and OBC Declaration.
- Further, SC/ST candidates must submit the SC / ST Caste certificate.
- Also, EWS candidates must submit “Income and Asset Certificate” along with the original certificates.
How to check the RBI Grade B Notification quickly?
- Firstly Log in to the official RBI Website https://www.rbi.org.in/
- Next click on the “Recruitment Related Announcement” option available in the bottom page of recruitment news.
- Further candidates can click on the option “Result of Phase-II Examination for Direct Recruitment of Officers in Grade-B”.
- Then , on the directed page two links regarding RBI Grade B DEPR Selection list and RBI Grade B DSIM Selection list for the RBI Grade B Interview.
Note: Most importantly, mark list & category wise cut-off for the RBI Grade B Examinations, will be displayed on the website after completion of the selection process and declaration of final results of the recruitment.