PWD Recruitment 2019!
Public Works Department 2019, Karnataka has announced the latest job notification for various posts for the career growth. PWD Notification Recruitment vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer openings 870 are available.
The online application are invites from the qualified and interested candidates through the official website to fill the online application form. The candidates are requested to fill the PWD online application form carefully without any mistakes while applying.
PWD 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
PWD Recruitment posts and vacancies 2019 are mentioned below
|Post||No of Vacancy|
Important Dates for PWD Recruitment:
|Opening date for applying through Online||11/03/2019|
|Last date for Submission of application||10/04/2019|
|Last date for Payment of Examination||11/04/2019|
Age Limit: The age limit for the candidates who are applying to the PWD Recruitment.
General Category: 18 to 35 Years
2A,2B,3A,3B: 18 to 38 Years
SC/ST and CAT-1: 18 to 40 Years
Education Qualification: BE in Civil Engineering and Diploma in Civil or equivalent qualification.
General, 2A,2B,3A,3B—Rs.500/- for Assistant Engineer
General, 2A,2B,3A,3B—Rs. 300/- for Junior Engineer
SC/ST/CAT-1/physical handicapped candidates/Ex-servicemen—No fee
The Pay Scale for the Public Works Department, Karnataka are listed below.
- Assistant Engineer Grade-1: 43,100/- to Rs.83,900/-
- Junior Engineer: 33,450/- to Rs.62,600/-
How to apply for PWD Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates can apply for the PWD Recruitment 2019 through official website asper their eligibility before applying read all the instructions mentioned in the PWD Notification.
- Scanned documents should be in JPEG format kept ready before filling application, size and required documents details mentioned in PWD official notification.
- The candidates are advised to fill all the necessary fields correctly and before final submission cross check all the filled details properly in the PWD online application.
PWD Exam Pattern 2019
The PWD competitive exam for the post of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer consists of the following Question Papers
|Paper||Subject||Max Marks||Type of Exam||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||100||Objective multiple choice type||2 Hours|
|2||Technical paper||100||Objective multiple choice type||2 Hours|
|3||Kannada language||100||Descriptive written paper||2 Hours|
Note: The candidates should download the Hall Ticket for the PWD 2019 through the official website kea.kar.nic.in the Hall ticket will be dispatched to the candidates individually.