PIB(12/03/2019): UPSC Current Affairs to prepare for UPSC Exam
Ministry of Defence
Twin Success for Guided PINAKA
- Defence Research and Defence Organisation (DRDO) successfully test fired the Guided PINAKA from Pokhran ranges. The weapon system is equipped with state-of-the-art guidance kit comprising of an advanced navigation and control system.
- In both the missions, the weapon systems impacted the intended targets with high precision and achieved desired accuracies. Telemetry Systems tracked and monitored the vehicle all through the flight path. All the mission objectives have been met.
- The indigenously developed Guided Pinaka by DRDO will significantly boost the capability of the artillery to make precision hits. Get Related Current affairs of Ministry of Defence.
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
14thCII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnerships to be held in New Delhi
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry will be organising the 14th CII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnerships, in association with Confederation of Indian Industry and EXIM Bank of India in New Delhi from March 17-19, 2019.
- Vice President of Republic of Ghana, Prime Minister of Republic of Guinea, Monyane Moleleki, Deputy Prime Minister of Kingdom of Lesotho will be available in this meeting.
- The Government of India’s unflinching commitment to expanding the canvas of India-Africa economic partnership which is evident from the increase in bilateral trade between India and Africa by nearly 22% from last year touching USD 62.66 billion in the year 2017-18. Get more Specific Current of Entire week.
Prime Minister’s Office
PM Modi, Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina, jointly unveil e-plaques for development projects in Bangladesh
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, today jointly unveiled e-plaques for development projects in Bangladesh, through video conference.
- Both leaders unveiled e-plaques for supply of buses and trucks, inauguration of 36 community clinics, 11 water treatment plants, and extension of National Knowledge Network to Bangladesh.
- Prime Minister Modi was appreciative of, and reiterated India’s support for the ambitious development targets set by Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, for Bangladesh
Click here to get Previous Current Affairs.
Contact Us and feel free to ask any of your Queries.