PIB: weekend Revision of Current Affairs
Prime Minister’s Office
PM dedicates the Joint Venture Indo-Russian Rifles Pvt. Ltd. to the Nation
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, visited Kauhar, Amethi in Uttar Pradesh. He committed to the country, the Joint Venture of Indo-Russian Rifles Pvt Ltd, for Kalashnikov Assault Rifle Production. In his extraordinary message on the event, which was perused out by Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, also the Russian President Vladimir Putin had few views on the event Know in detail about it.
Ministry of Culture
Prayagraj Kumbh Mela 2019 makes it to the Guinness World Records
- Prayagraj Kumbh Mela 2019 has been placed in the Guinness World Records in three sectors A three member team from Guinness World Records visited the Prayagraj for this purpose. Exercise at large scale were done before the team members for three days from February 28 to March 3. Know more about Prayagraj Kumbh Mela around 200 cr pilgrims taking a holy dip.
Department of Space
Young Scientist Programme Launched at ISRO
Indian Space Research Organization has launched an Special program for School Children called “Youthful Scientist Program” “YUva VIgyani KAryakram” from this year. The Program is fundamentally gone…..
Previous Current Affairs of ISRO which will help you to revise with topics such as WORLDS SPACE WEEK , GSAT-29 LAUNCHED BY INDIA GSLV MKIII-D2, GSAT-31 launched India’s communication satellite successfully from French Guiana, Development of Space Technology, ISRO plans for 12 to 14 missions, including Chandrayaan-II in 2019, ISRO All Set to Launch PSLV-C43 Carrying Modern earth Observation Satellite HysIS on Nov 29, ISRO-Outsourcing-PSLV and SSLV-Concentrating-Gaganyan-2020.
Ministry of Home Affairs
Shri Rajnath Singh to inaugurate BOLD–QIT project along international border in Dhubri, Assam
The Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh will inaugurate the project BOLD-QIT under CIBMS (Comprehensive Integrated Border Management system) on India-Bangladesh border in Dhubri District of Assam on 05-03-2019. Border Security Force is responsible for safeguarding of 4,096 Km long International Border with Bangladesh. At different places, it is not possible to erect Border Fence due to the geographical barriers. Read more…
Prime Minister’s Office
PM Modi launches Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM) Yojana
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, launched the PM-SYM Yojana at Vastral in Gujarat. He also distributed the PM-SYM pension cards to select beneficiaries. Over two crore workers at three lakh Common Service Centers across the country witnessed the launch event through video conference.
- The Prime Minister dedicated PM-SYM Yojana to the forty two crore strong unorganized sector workers in the country. He said that the scheme will assure a monthly pension of Rs.3000 for the enrolled unorganized sector workers during their old age. It is for the first time since independence that such a scheme is envisaged for the crores of workers engaged in the informal sector.
If you want to Know about the Scheme Aims, Features and Significance of the Scheme here is way Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM) Yojana get Complete Information.
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
Transport and Marketing Assistance (TMA) for Specified Agriculture Products Notified
- Department of Commerce of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry has notified a scheme for Transport and Marketing Assistance (TMA) for Specified Agriculture Products.
- The “Transport and Marketing Assistance” (TMA) for specified agriculture products scheme aims to provide assistance for the international component of freight and marketing of agricultural produce.
- Applicability: The Scheme would be applicable for a period as specified from time to time. Presently the Scheme would be available for exports effected from 1.3.2019 to 31.03.2020
- Eligibility of Products: The assistance will be provided on export of all agriculture products covered in HSN chapter 1 to 24 including marine and plantation products except those mentioned in Annexure.