PIB: UPSC Current Affairs Weekend Edition
click here to get 11th march entire Current Affairs.
Prime Minister’s Office
PM attends 50th Raising Day celebrations of CISF
- The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, attended the 50th Raising Day celebrations of Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF), at Indirapuram in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- The Prime Minister reviewed the parade of the CISF personnel. He presented the service medals for distinguished and meritorious services. He laid wreath at the Martyr’s Memorial and signed the visitor’s book. Know here…
General Elections – 2019 Schedule of Elections
- Election Commission of India announced the schedule for 2019 General Elections to Lok Sabha and to State Legislative Assemblies of Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Odisha and Sikkim Know more….
- Get the complete details in provided link: http://220.127.116.11/WriteReadData/userfiles/PN-23.pdf
click here to get 12th march entire Current Affairs.
Ministry of Defence
Twin Success for Guided PINAKA
- Defence Research and Defence Organisation (DRDO) successfully test fired the Guided PINAKA from Pokhran ranges. The weapon system is equipped with state-of-the-art guidance kit comprising of an advanced navigation and control system.
- In both the missions, the weapon systems impacted the intended targets with high precision and achieved desired accuracies. Telemetry Systems tracked and monitored the vehicle all through the flight path. All the mission objectives have been met.
- The indigenously developed Guided Pinaka by DRDO will significantly boost the capability of the artillery to make precision hits. Get Related Current affairs of Ministry of Defence.
Ministry of Commerce & Industry
14thCII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnerships to be held in New Delhi
- Ministry of Commerce & Industry will be organising the 14th CII-EXIM Bank Conclave on India-Africa Project Partnerships, in association with Confederation of Indian Industry and EXIM Bank of India in New Delhi from March 17-19, 2019.
- Vice President of Republic of Ghana, Prime Minister of Republic of Guinea, Monyane Moleleki, Deputy Prime Minister of Kingdom of Lesotho will be available in this meeting.
- The Government of India’s unflinching commitment to expanding the canvas of India-Africa economic partnership which is evident from the increase in bilateral trade between India and Africa by nearly 22% from last year touching USD 62.66 billion in the year 2017-18. Get more Specific Current of Entire week.
click here to get 13th march entire Current Affairs.
Cabinet approves proposal for accession of India
The Union Cabinet, chaired by the PM Narendra Modi has approved the proposal for the accession of India to
(i) Nice Agreement concerning the International classification of Goods & Services for the purposes of registration of marks
(ii) The Vienna Agreement is about the establishing of International Classification of the figurative elements of marks
(iii) Locarno Agreement is about establishing an International classification for industrial designs.
Accession to the Nice Agreement, Vienna Agreement and Locarno Agreement all 3 agreements helps Intellectual Property Office in India to harmonise the classification systems for examinational of trademark and also design applications, in line with the classification systems that is followed globally. Know more…
Cabinet approves Promulgation of:
i) The Daman & Diu Civil Courts (Amendment) Regulation, 2019
ii) The Dadra & Nagar Haveli (Civil Courts and Miscellaneous Provisions)Amendment Regulation,2019
- The move will be helpful in bringing uniformity in Judicial Service.
- It will help to overcome the difficulties being faced by the litigants in travelling to Mumbai for filing the appeals due to existing limited pecuniary jurisdiction.
- Enhanced pecuniary jurisdiction will accelerate the justice delivery system, besides making the access easier for litigants with on travel outside the Union Territory.Know more…
click here to get 14th march entire Current Affairs.
Ministry of Defence
Twin Success for Man Portable Anti Tank Guided Missile
- In a major boost for Army, Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully test fired indigenously developed, low weight, fire and forget Man Portable Anti-Tank Guided Missile (MPATGM) for the second time today in the ranges of Rajasthan desert.
- MPATGM is incorporated with advanced features including state-of-the-art Imaging Infrared Radar (IIR) Seeker with integrated avionics. The first test was conducted on 13th March 2019. In both the missions, the missiles hit the designated targets precisely at different ranges. All the mission objectives have been met.Know more….
Ministry of Defence
Indo-Bangladesh joint Military Exercise Sampriti – 2019
- Exercise Sampriti-VIII, a joint Indo-Bangladesh military exercise which witnessed participation of a company group of 9th Battalion the Rajputana Rifles from the Indian Army and the Company of 36 East Bengal Battalion, Bangladesh Army concluded at Tangail, Bangladesh on 14 March 2019.
- The exercise was the 8th edition in the Sampriti series, which started in 2009. Exercise Sampriti strengthens and broadens interoperability and cooperation between the Indian and Bangladesh Armies. It is the fourth Indo-Bangladesh exercise at Tangail, Bangladesh and compliments number of other exchanges and exercise between the two forces.Know more….
Contact Us and feel free to ask any of your Queries.