PIB (31/08/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
Yoga is a confirmation of wellness: Shripad naik
- Shri Narendra Modi the Prime Minister of India presented Yoga grants to the champs of PM’s Award for Outstanding Contribution for Promotion and Development of Yoga at New Delhi .
- The PM additionally discharged a lot of 12 dedicatory postal stamps supplementing the responsibility of the Ministry of AYUSH to recognize the extraordinary work and accomplishments of the incomparable Master Healers of AYUSH Systems.
- The Prime Minister stated, essential enhancements are being acquired for reserving in an increasing number of experts in the field of present-day prescription, yet additionally the AYUSH.
The Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Ram Vilas Paswan starts National Lab Directory
- Union Minister of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Ram Vilas Paswan today launched the National Lab Directory. It is a one-stop-shop for all testing needs of the academia, researchers, industries and other stakeholders.
- Paswan told that 4500 labs have now been connected through this directory, which will give one stop shop for testing where products also can be seen.
- Ram Vilas Paswan also released a restructured CRSBIS Portal. The Testing Facilities are completely digitalized so as to make these goal & free from the current Doc & PDF files.
TB partition of the Health Ministry signs MoU to study Artificial Intelligence (AI) based solutions
- The MoU was marked by Shri Vikas Sheel, Joint Secretary (HFW) and Dr P Anandan, CEO ( Wadhwani AI).
- As part of the coordinated effort, Wadhwani AI would bolster National TB program become AI-prepared which would incorporate, creating, directing, and conveying AI-based arrangements.
- India is focused on closure TB by 2025, five years in front of the Global Sustainable Development targets.
Environmentally friendly aquaculture can serve as a vehicle for rural development: Vice President
- Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu , the Vice President of India inaugurated 5th AQUA AQUARIA INDIA 2019.
- It was in India’s International Aquaculture Show, organized by the Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA), in Hyderabad.
- India is the 4th largest exporter of fish in the world. During 2018-19 production is 13.70 Million Metric Tons of fish. Among the world, India is the second-largest fish producer.