PIB (30/11/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC exam
PIB (30/11/2019): UPSC Current affairs to prepare for UPSC Exam
Government to popularized AYUSH System of Medicine in the Country
- Specifically, the measures are taken by the Ministry of AYUSH for popularised traditional Indian medical systems of AYUSH.
- According to the report, 17,73,75,226 Patients visited Government Health Care Facilities under AYUSH.
- Especially, Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) initiated steps to establish advanced research in Siddha medical systems.
Human Resource Development programs to educate farmers about the proper use of fertilizers and pesticides.
- The government of India has introduced Farmers Field Schools (FFSs) to promote Integrated Pest Management (IPM).
- Chiefly, uses of fertilizers and pesticides depend on factors like the area, type of crop, intensity, agro-climatic conditions, soil, pest situation.
- Likewise, the consumption of fertilizers depends on factors like gross cropped area, availability of irrigation, cropping pattern, affordability, etc.
From 15th January 2020, Hallmarking of Gold Jewellery & Artefacts is Mandatory across the nation
- Shri Ram Vilas Paswan The Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution announced mandatory Hallmarking of Gold Jewellery.
- Department has decided to give one year’s time for implementation to ensure that new A&H centres will be set up.
- Most importantly, The BIS Act 2016 has to enable Provisions under Section 14 & Section 16.
- Online complaint management system titled Sexual Harassment electronic–Box (SHe-Box) developed by the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India.
- Particularly, a complaint submitted in the SHe-Box portal directly reaches to the concerned authority having jurisdiction to take action in the matter.
- Almost around 203 cases disposed of so far which includes cases under Central Government, State Government and the Private sector.
Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2019-20 (Series VII) – Issue Price
- According to the Government of India Notification No. F. No. 4(7)-B(W&M)/2019 dated 30th September 2019, Sovereign Gold Bonds 2019-20 (Series VII) will open for the period December 02-06, 2019.
- Subsequently, the issue price of the Bond during this subscription period shall be Rs 3,795, per gram with Settlement date 10th December 2019.
- The Government of India in consultation with the RBI has decided to allow a discount of Rs 50 per gram from the issue price to those investors who apply online.
IBBI amends the IBBI India Regulations, 2016
- On 28th November 2019, the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) notified the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Regulations, 2019.
- Further, these Regulations which made amendments, consequential to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code Act 2019, which came into force on 5th August 2019.
- Chiefly, the Amendment Regulations come into force from 28th November 2019.